Sergey Galyonkin (Director of Publishing Strategy at EPIC Games Store) says "Steam fans are going to be raging in the Spring time" :D

He said that in a podcast.. which obviously means that some big game, or games, are either going to be announced coming exclusively to EPIC's store, or that some games already slated for Steam are going to be making the switch to Epic's store.

Oh man lmao... ResetERA is gonna meltdown :D 

Gonna laugh if it's Red Dead Redemption 2, or some Sony game that they got to bring to PC :D 

• Remij changed the title to Sergey Galyonkin (Director of Publishing Strategy at EPIC Games Store) says "Steam fans are going to be raging in the Spring time" :D
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He said that in a podcast.. which obviously means that some big game, or games, are either going to be announced coming exclusively to EPIC's store, or that some games already slated for Steam are going to be making the switch to Epic's store.

Oh man lmao... ResetERA is gonna meltdown :D 

Gonna laugh if it's Red Dead Redemption 2, or some Sony game that they got to bring to PC :D 

hqdefault.jpg

PeeC Beggars dreams:will2:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It amazes me how anyone could be fine with this shit.

Imagine one of these services just completely going out of business and they can't keep the CDNs servers up. It'd be a complete nightmare to try to acquire all of your digital licenses and pull your games before shit goes down.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Steam, GOG, and Epic Games Store are the same platform? :mjpls:

No, I meant I will still play the games on PC. I really don't see an issue. I have multiple steam and origin accounts etc. :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Imagine one of these services just completely going out of business and they can't keep the CDNs servers up. It'd be a complete nightmare to try to acquire all of your digital licenses and pull your games before shit goes down.

Imagine if both of the services got better? And then created new games exclusive to their platforms that people wanted so that they used both of them... :wow: 

If one is gonna roll over and die... then fuck them :tom: 

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

That's the thing, who knows where Epic is going to land with this. I wouldn't even consider spending a dime on this platform until its fleshed out, the direction is clear, their policies relating to game retrieval are solidified. 

People like Remij are retarded in this regard.