Digital Foundry: Anthem is best on Pro

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's no logical leap which can make that sound rational, I'm sorry but it just doesn't hold up.

Having to reduce your resolution by a factor of 3.5-4x to get a 2-3 FPS advantage does not result in a better experience. It's a minute difference in framerate generally only experienced in load bearing scenes and a massive sacrifice in rendering experienced at all times. In the case of the "4K modes", 1 FPS is not worth a 50% reduction in native rendering, it's not. The X is resolving over double the render that the Pro is at worst and 3 1/2 - 4 times at best...

All things considered the X is in pole position, a couple FPS doesn't offset multiple times higher rendering resolve. 

Again I don't care what they think, I care about results, X, Y & Z. I don't latch onto their opinions as frankly I think a lot of them are dumb, technical results speak for themselves and don't need a sherpa. 

im sorry, but then you simply are not sensitive to the juddery shit on xbox, mostly likely owing to the xbox fanboy goggles.

visuals and performance, pro is king.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure I can!       No!  I can't!  

Didn't I specifically predict this?   -PS4pro comes out first, will get decent support from devs, but the best support will come from first-party -Xbox One X comes out next, the develop

"Buy Xbox One S, Get [the worst version of] Anthem! "  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Im not gonna spend half my day looking back years at your posts like you do to me :D

You are going to claim cows didn't damage control? lmfao. OK

too bad then, as tales from your ass dont hold up here.

the only person here going back on what they said for literally years, is you.

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

too bad then, as tales from your ass dont hold up here.

the only person here going back on what they said for literally years, is you.

I mean if you want to sit for hours and research my past (obviously you aren't playing any games) feel free. Acting like EVERYONE here doesn't damage control. Its just your turn now. Get over it lmao

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Cows don't care about any of this shit until they think they might have some kind of a win. It's the same rote every time, the X will continue to shit all over the Pro and they'll go back to not caring until one game out of 50 on the Pro has a slightly better framerate.

youre damn right i dont care least of all about some floppy shit like anthem, but yall clearly do - $500, thousand of posts, and a dearth of first party exclsuive alterantives attest to that - and throwing in your face that pro is picking up df wins in 2019 is soemthing i do clearly have a tiny bit of interest in :pavarotti:

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I mean if you want to sit for hours and research my past (obviously you aren't playing any games) feel free. Acting like EVERYONE here doesn't damage control. Its just your turn now. Get over it lmao

i dont need to, your hypocrite ass is already exposed lmao.

Just now, Quad Damage said:

youre damn right i dont care least of all about some floppy shit like anthem, but yall clearly do - $500, thousand of posts, and a dearth of first party exclsuive alterantives attest to that - and throwing in your face that pro is picking up df wins in 2019 is soemthing i do clearly have a tiny bit of interest in :pavarotti:

"wins"

Sure, you can call them that if you also accept the fact the only instance these could even be considered that is if you own a 1080p TV, but in that case,,, Get a job lol... 1080p on a 4K TV :tom:

i dont need to, your hypocrite ass is already exposed lmao.

Well you keep spending houts looking at my years old posts for the 3 or 4 DF threads a year you can post in, while you ignore the other 20 or so DF threads.

What games do you even play? lmao

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

deeno/jon -

simple yes or no question

when you bought your xbox one x when it launched in 2017, did you think pro would pick up multiple df wins in 2019?

:hest: 

The only game that I see as an objective win is Ace Combat 7, that's it, and even in that case it shouldn't be accepted given the computational disparity with the systems.  

It's poor development standards. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only game that I see as an objective win is Ace Combat 7, that's it, and even in that case it shouldn't be accepted given the computational disparity with the systems.  

:| :D 

DamageControl!

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

deeno/jon -

simple yes or no question

when you bought your xbox one x when it launched in 2017, did you think pro would pick up multiple df wins in 2019?

:hest: 

No, but then again I never would have thought cows would be bragging about 1080p on their 2nd ps4. But here we are

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

No, but then again I never would have thought cows would be bragging about 1080p on their 2nd ps4. But here we are

theres a faction still stanning a console that literally abolished exclusives. WATTBA :hest: 

theres a faction still stanning a console that literally abolished exclusives. WATTBA :hest: 

What was the last exclusive you played? Or even the last game? lmao

Ive never seen talk about games. Your basically truno, hopped on for some pot shots here and there but now you spend hours reading hundreds of my old posts and STILL never talk about playing games LOL

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Didn't realize you got a new rig, well done. :salute:

I didn't, but I will soon enough, sorry. But real talk now I'm looking into acquiring a real quantum computer just to fuck with you guys. Whenever you say something I don't agree with I refer to my toyboy. 

I will announce my new rig hardware. I'm looking forward to it. :glad: soon. :glad: 

Edited by kaz