• Haha 2
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure I can!       No!  I can't!  

Didn't I specifically predict this?   -PS4pro comes out first, will get decent support from devs, but the best support will come from first-party -Xbox One X comes out next, the develop

"Buy Xbox One S, Get [the worst version of] Anthem! "  

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys are chomping at the bit too much with some edge cases, it's going to bite you in the ass. I have nothing else to say, you're gonna look like a retard. 

oh, another "you'll see" prediction.

Still waiting for that day in which all people who bought a Switch will just........."turn on" the Switch and the console will just plummet.

Just now, jehurey said:

oh, another "you'll see" prediction.

Still waiting for that day in which all people who bought a Switch will just........."turn on" the Switch and the console will just plummet.

It's not a "you'll see" anything, it's a computational certainty. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not a "you'll see" anything, it's a computational certainty. 

not according to Digital Foundry's computations.

which they have plenty more in spades than you ever will.

Microsoft's 3rd party partnership choices have been appalling this generation, but honestly it matches up perfectly with the abysmal introduction, sales and performance of the Xbox One family of consoles perfectly. :D Even the studios they acquired aren't even that great. Ninja Theory had one good game thus far and it was a game Sony promoted, not Microsoft. Their one crown jewel they got lucky picking up was Obsidian and they're pretty much a PC developer. :mj:

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah except where you know 99% of games are better on X....

apparently not, from these recent games.

like i said, i predicted the very up and down arc that we are seeing.

15 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Again , this thing called the what are you playing thread . It's right up top if you don't know where to find it .

Playing 1080p games on a Pro system . Lol what a joke . 95 percent of games are best on X and are at a MUCH higher resolution.

Your bragging about 1080p 30 vs 1080p 28 and claiming pro wasn't a mistake ? 400 dollars for 2fps ? Reef, idiot . Pro is a mistake 😂

xbox one x has 1 AAA showpiece multiplat after 15 months, pro is picking up multiple df wins in 2019 - and youre claiming one x wasnt a mistake? $500 for one multiplat and one racer per year? :dead:

youre bragging about resolution over performance when "nobody even notices res unless they are told" :rofl:

DDJjqY1.png

I remember when Cod and other games were running better on Xbox , cows we're like OMG CANT SEE at non native resolution. I could never play a game NON NATIVE 

the internet cows were freaking out :D

PARITY ? WHAT IS THIS ? HOW MUCH IS MS PAYING :mad:

now the few times they get a win they make a huge deal out of it.  So what it ? IQ or FR ? Whatever one PS4 has an advantage in ? Lol . Sad 

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

xbox one x has 1 AAA showpiece multiplat after 15 months, pro is picking up multiple df wins in 2019 - and youre claiming one x wasnt a mistake? $500 for one multiplat and one racer per year? :dead:

youre bragging about resolution over performance when "nobody even notices res unless they are told" :rofl:

DDJjqY1.png

And now your doing the same thing LMAO 

11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Microsoft's 3rd party partnership choices have been appalling this generation, but honestly it matches up perfectly with the abysmal introduction, sales and performance of the Xbox One family of consoles perfectly. :D Even the studios they acquired aren't even that great. Ninja Theory had one good game thus far and it was a game Sony promoted, not Microsoft. Their one crown jewel they got lucky picking up was Obsidian and they're pretty much a PC developer. :mj:

everything they do is to rep their SJW shit virtue signalling. they purposely go after feminist games.

I thought MS had no idea who their audience is, (adult men who liked mature games), but the truth is they knew but didn't care. they went in 100% with the intention to expand (a.k.a abandon) their existing consumer base to include SJW freaks who always hated Xbox's dudebro image, and they lost their core consumer in the process.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

And now your doing the same thing LMAO 

going by df? why yes.

you and deeno are the ones literally turning on/off at df :D  

Edited by Quad Damage
Just now, Quad Damage said:

going by df wins? why yes.

Wow, it's like I have a brain of my own and don't have to agree with everything I read, watch and hear on the internet... God forbid I disagree with people who can at times be at fault or make boisterous emboldened claims.

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

going by df? why yes.

You are arguing the opposite of what you used to . I'm fine with DF.  Xbox wins 95 percent of the time .

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Wow, it's like I have a brain of my own and don't have to agree with everything I read, watch and hear on the internet... God forbid I disagree with people who can at times be at fault or make boisterous emboldened claims.

siding with xbox every time doesnt mean you have a brain of your own, it means youre a shill and a child.

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You are arguing the opposite of what you used to . I'm fine with DF.  Xbox wins 95 percent of the time .

link/screenshot?

whenever there was a df result that was 

360 > ps3

base x1 > base ps4

one x > ps4 pro

i dont think a cow has ever said DF was FLAT OUT WRONG. this is what you a deeno do, like fucking children :D 

Edited by Quad Damage
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Metro looks so damn good on PC. Could only imagine how it looks on yours. Still, my 1080ti aint no slouch

For sure.  Yea, it looks simply stunning at time.  Metro's problem is jank and animations, and some low res textures.. but by and large, it's stunning to look at.

Next gen games are gonna be sick as fuck :wow2: