MS's and Sony's first party line ups for 2019 are looking pretty shit

Keep in mind Left alive, Judgement, EDF, shenmue 3, catherine, and every other AA Japanese game will be skipping the Xloaf 

So if even one of those big 4 release for Sony, they'll still be fine

MS's situation is looking rather grim. Gearsjw5 will be a trainwreck and is a multiplat, Ori 2 will be an even more multiplat-er multiplat (best on Switch) and there won't be anything else released for it probably

this all with games routinely performing worse on Done X than on Pro. Absolute bloodbath this year by year's end, bookmark it.

26 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Dreams 93+??

Yeah, potentially. It’s a hard one to review because it’s half toolset and online portal. But the execution of that is amazing. 

Also depends how good the campaign content is too, but on the user creation side of things it is a giant leap forward 

4 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Keep in mind Left alive, Judgement, EDF, shenmue 3, catherine, and every other AA Japanese game will be skipping the Xloaf 

So if even one of those big 4 release for Sony, they'll still be fine

MS's situation is looking rather grim. Gearsjw5 will be a trainwreck and is a multiplat, Ori 2 will be an even more multiplat-er multiplat (best on Switch) and there won't be anything else released for it probably

this all with games routinely performing worse on Done X than on Pro. Absolute bloodbath this year by year's end, bookmark it.

Well obviously PS4 has killer exclusive Jap support. Just seems the release schedule for first party is sparse.

Anyways I always looked at Sony first party as a bonus, not the reason to own a PlayStation.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Dreams looks like an austist's dream game, like Minecraft. It's all children, women and austist's.

Honestly, Dreams look better than 99% of the weeaboo trash you spew around this forum on a weekly basis.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Honestly, Dreams look better than 99% of the weeaboo trash you spew around this forum on a weekly basis.

Yeah if Sea of Thieves made you create your own fun, this takes it a step further. Create your own fucking game. 

Why would I waste hours on this garbage when I can play quality games made by actual developers, you know professionals.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Yeah if Sea of Thieves made you create your own fun, this takes it a step further. Create your own fucking game. 

Why would I waste hours on this garbage when I can play quality games made by actual developers, you know professionals.

The same reason you waste hours on 99% of the weeaboo trash you like to play. You don't have to create shit, you let the community do it for you. Pretty sure there are actual developers putting content together for this game during the beta and when early access hits there should be plenty to do when the final game hits the shelves.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

The same reason you waste hours on 99% of the weeaboo trash you like to play. You don't have to create shit, you let the community do it for you. Pretty sure there are actual developers putting content together for this game during the beta and when early access hits there should be plenty to do when the final game hits the shelves.

What content. Dreams will never even have anything to match god damn Crackdown 3.

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Sea of Thieves isn't a create your own fun game, there's structure and tasks to complete, things to do, goals set but the fun comes from the emergence of the game world and its players on the back of its structure. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Ori bro... and Battletoads which I have no idea what that is even going to be... Also something can't be delayed if it never had a release date or even year to begin with. 

you forgot that hes team2019 and has not real concept of reality.