Remember the guy that killed a Mountain Lion ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at that redneck so proud to have killed a cat btw lol . Tough guy 

It was 41 pounds and regardless a cat that big could fuck you up. A 10 pound house cat could fuck you up if it latched on, multiply a cats weight by four, add far more muscle, larger claws and teeth a

Posted Images

My cousin and his friends import RHD Japanese cars, as we only have to wait 15 years to import foreign cars into Canada, vs. 25 years for the U.S. and they make some sweet vehicles over in Japan even from the early 2000's. 

These things have air bags for adjustable ride-height, front/rear climate control, charcoal air filters in the cabin, refrigerators in the rear center arm rest, plus they come with a Turbo V6 or a V8 which is still reasonable on fuel. Sure they're limited to 185 KP/H, but that can be circumvented.

If I was going to get something similar domestic I'd just try to find a clean Pontiac G8 GXP. Almost got one of those instead of a Fusion Sport (2012). Big difference, I know, but the Fusion had a warranty and it was quick enough. That car turned out to be one of the best cars I've ever owned... wish I never got rid of it.

8 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

My cousin and his friends import RHD Japanese cars, as we only have to wait 15 years to import foreign cars into Canada, vs. 25 years for the U.S. and they make some sweet vehicles over in Japan even from the early 2000's. 

These things have air bags for adjustable ride-height, front/rear climate control, charcoal air filters in the cabin, refrigerators in the rear center arm rest, plus they come with a Turbo V6 or a V8 which is still reasonable on fuel. Sure they're limited to 185 KP/H, but that can be circumvented.

Buddy at work has a black 94(?) RHD Skyline GTR. Not in the best shape, but it runs good. Weird riding in the driver seat as a passenger. :]

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Buddy at work has a black 94(?) RHD Skyline GTR. Not in the best shape, but it runs good. Weird riding in the driver seat as a passenger. :]

Mind you it is helpful for those left turns at the intersection. 

"Is it clear to go yet?:killzone:

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

lmao i open the last page and its about cars named after cats :drake:

Jehurey has his Jerry-go-round.

JonB has one of those challenge rooms; but there's no keys, puzzles, or even a door for that matter. 

Thus just change the subject... :troll:

11 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Jehurey has his Jerry-go-round.

JonB has one of those challenge rooms; but there's no keys, puzzles, or even a door for that matter. 

Thus just change the subject... :troll:

:cougar:

• Thanks 1

The fact that he was able to stand on its throat to kill it really shows that it wasn't that big at all, no way you could pull that off with an older or adult one. All he had was scratches as well, that cat was unable to kill him. But just like a house cat they can really scratch you badly if they lash out.

The guy looked pretty scrawny too, god I hate joggers they're such annoying skinny faggots. I would have attacked him as well if I was that kitten :tom: