Sony is refunding Anthem cause it's such broken shit

lol the game crashed a few times for me in the closed alpha, and my initial thought was:  "Well, you have to understand it's in alpha."

Then I thought it about it again, and went "yeah but it's also EA...:reg:

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao, there goes cows having the best console version :smilecry:

bubut the 1-2fps :D 

Perhaps the best version is the refunded version :monosmug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Smart move on Sony's part.

Now Xbox users will be asking for refunds, and MS isn't going to do it.

MS is way better about refunds than Sony is.. lmao.  Sony is ONLY doing this because the game is completely broken on their console.  If the same is true on Xbox.. .MS will allow people to refund. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Sony is refunding Anthem cause it's such broken shit

This actually happened to me once over the weekend (the whole shudown thing). That's not even close to the worst part of the problems though, Servers overall are having major issues. Constant drop outs and being kicked mid missions being reported across all systems. Crazy that it was released in this state. The worst part for them is that Division 2 is right around the corner and in terms of reliability very few get close to Ubisoft. That game is going to simply work.  

Anthem is a broken mess regardless of platform sadly. I have been active in Anthem communities because I have been actively playing this game and addicted to it lol.  But yeah the bugs, glitches and server disconnections are truly something else. In some extreme cases, people were getting consoles shutdown and PCs getting multiple BSOD. I have never played a game so broken. 

13 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Anthem is a broken mess regardless of platform sadly. I have been active in Anthem communities because I have been actively playing this game and addicted to it lol.  But yeah the bugs, glitches and server disconnections are truly something else. In some extreme cases, people were getting consoles shutdown and PCs getting multiple BSOD. I have never played a game so broken. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

This actually happened to me once over the weekend (the whole shudown thing). That's not even close to the worst part of the problems though, Servers overall are having major issues. Constant drop outs and being kicked mid missions being reported across all systems. Crazy that it was released in this state. The worst part for them is that Division 2 is right around the corner and in terms of reliability very few get close to Ubisoft. That game is going to simply work.  

:| :D :sad: Jeeesus!