WindowsCentral: The 'Xbox Maverick' console will be named 'Xbox One S All-Digital Edition,' preorders in April 2019

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox S A D ?  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, McWicked said:

Remember when Deeno believe the 1X would dominate the industry? :ben: 

Nah you got it all wrong.

It was just a "revision" nothing more.

Just like his explanation was mos'definitely a "revision" of his previous 18 months of bullshit.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah you got it all wrong.

It was just a "revision" nothing more.

Just like his explanation was mos'definitely a "revision" of his previous 18 months of bullshit.

Just like his "revision" of the Deeno Holiday Season™? :roff: 

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

People purposely misquoting me and making things up so I appear wrong, what a shocking turn of events. 

image.thumb.png.f46dc2107fc00214e69464c70eff1ecb.png

28 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i don't see the problem with this. 

I'd say that the fourth version of a product being all-digital is a GOOD OMEN for the next-generation version of that product line!

68-110-044-01.jpg

Just now, jehurey said:

I'd say that the fourth version of a product being all-digital is a GOOD OMEN for the next-generation version of that product line!

68-110-044-01.jpg

the psp go was gangsta 

So according to era the PS4 normal BR drive costs about 15 bucks. The UHD XBox drive costs 36.

It's really simple the XBox ecosystem isn't designed for people like me,and many others and frankly they don't care. Neither do I. A mutual feeling. Their dream of you playing and streaming from 69 systems has no place for discs.

Edited by Team 2019
14 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

So according to era the PS4 normal BR drive costs about 15 bucks. The UHD XBox drive costs 36.

It's really simple the XBox ecosystem isn't designed for people like me,and many others and frankly they don't care. Neither do I. A mutual feeling. Their dream of you playing and streaming from 69 systems has no place for discs.

they've ceded the Core gamer demographic already. We collect discs, we play single player games, we play niche games, we play japanese games.

MS doesn't give two shits about this market. they're aiming for the Fortnite generation, SJWs, online streamers, Multiplayer, and games as a service flops.

There's a clear divide here, if you're going xbox next gen, don't come crying when you get what you signed up for.

Why is this bad?

No one fucks with discs in 2019.

If they ditch the disc drive and pass the savings on to me, that's a win for everyone.

I would love to see this at a $99-149 price point

Edited by teh_4th
4 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Why is this bad?

No one fucks with discs in 2019.

If they ditch the disc drive and pass the savings on to me, that's a win for everyone.

I would love to see this at a $99-149 price point

Because nothing has stopped you from going digital for the last decade on consoles. This is clearly an agenda move of how their ecosystem is evolving and due to their specific console audience. No everyone wants to lose the ability of owning,reselling their games.

Even Dynamite is against it and he's been shilling for XBox.

Edited by Team 2019

some regions don't do digital. 

so again, MS is ceding pretty much all of Asia, every developing country, and like half of the continents on the planet already.

Good plan, shoot yourselves in the foot before you get out of the gate.

Prediction: The next Xbox will not be sold in Japan . They won't stock in on shelves after the Xbone's showing there, that's for sure.

The next XBOX is going to have even worse Japanese support than One. :D Omfg. 

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Because nothing has stopped you from going digital for the last decade on consoles. This is clearly an agenda move of how their ecosystem is evolving and due to their specific console audience. No everyone wants to lose the ability of owning,reselling their games.

Even Dynamite is against it and he's been shilling for XBox.

There's no way there isn't a version of Xbox Two with a disc drive.  There will almost certainly be an all digital version though, and that will be extremely attractive.

Also: No one has bought PC games on disc in literally 4-6 years.  No one has complained about this.  In fact, it's a selling point for PC gaming.

2 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

There's no way there isn't a version of Xbox Two with a disc drive.  There will almost certainly be an all digital version though, and that will be extremely attractive.

Also: No one has bought PC games on disc in literally 4-6 years.  No one has complained about this.  In fact, it's a selling point for PC gaming.

And no one bought carts of phones for games since the Ngage. This doesn't change the fact a cartless 3DS or Switch is suicide, PC market is its separate thing. Also XBox next is in no way "guaranteed" a disc drive, its currently in question and consideration by MS.

Edited by Team 2019