Octopath Traveler announced for.... iOS and Android

• Remij changed the title to Octopath traveler (prequel or spinoff) coming to android and IOS

I merged the threads and deleted your other post. :)

But yes... BCHBFR.  This essentially opens the "franchise" up to actually appearing on other platforms :D 

I really thought Nintendo would fight to keep this one exclusive.. guess not.

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

:D 

Seems like they've changed a bunch of shit though.. but regardless, Bodycount HBR :juggle: 

Its not the same game.   Its an Octopath Traveler spin off for Mobile.... Same thing they did with a Bravely default spin off for Mobile.   

Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent. The free-to-download title will release on iOS and Android in 2019 (in Japan, at least). The game's Japanese website explains it's set in Orsterra, allows users a choice of story between three "reigning champions", and features eight-character party command-based battles (thanks, Gematsu).

Clang Clang

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

stating the obvious =/= begging

Except you are wrong.  You thought this was Octopath Traveler for the Switch being put on mobile.  Who gives two fucks if this mobile game ends up on PS4 or Xshit? Only port beggars such as yourself do.  The game that counts won't, especially on Xtard.  

Just now, lostfool said:

Except you are wrong.  You thought this was Octopath Traveler for the Switch being put on mobile.  Who gives two fucks if this mobile game ends up on PS4 or Xshit? Only port beggars such as yourself do.  The game that counts won't, especially on Xtard.  

I'm going to laugh if this game is actually better than the Switch one :lawl: