Baby May Cry 5: only on PS4 LOL

Sony sometimes seems like they are trying their best to lose. This moronic censorship policy is a shining example of a bizarre move which they know will annoy the shit out of people and is totally unnecessary in the first place. SMH :shake:

Edited by Pureis

Going gaming laptop after this gen is over (the more stylish ones, not the neon cringe city ones)

Time to stop supporting cucksoles and Western propaganda, it's only gonna get worse with Sony in lead :reg:

10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Going gaming laptop after this gen is over (the more stylish ones, not the neon cringe city ones)

Time to stop supporting cucksoles and Western propaganda, it's only gonna get worse with Sony in lead :reg:

:reg: 

Laptre embracing PC :blessed: 

Simply the BEST :whoo:

Japan embracing the PC platform :lawd:

Absolutely Glorious™ :lawd:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I went that way this Gen; partly due to my need to relocate, and partly because as I get older, I simply don't have the time to game as much as I did a decade ago.

And yes, don't get the Neon lights on the cover, or over-the-top Alienware bejewelled editions. The only lights on mine is a backlit keyboard.

Also, years ago (Remember Tupac's Laptop threads? :killzone: ) Gaming laptops were neither; they were both unable to reach anywhere near Desktop PC's, and yet had such short battery life that it was unrealistic to bring it around without the charger...

23 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I went that way this Gen; partly due to my need to relocate, and partly because as I get older, I simply don't have the time to game as much as I did a decade ago.

And yes, don't get the Neon lights on the cover, or over-the-top Alienware bejewelled editions. The only lights on mine is a backlit keyboard.

Also, years ago (Remember Tupac's Laptop threads? :killzone: ) Gaming laptops were neither; they were both unable to reach anywhere near Desktop PC's, and yet had such short battery life that it was unrealistic to bring it around without the charger...

I also can't stand clutter any longer after I Marie Kondo'd through all my stuff. Don't want to see a huge PC case in my room, also been playing for so long that any new console added to my collection will be taking a lot of space that I don't want to clutter. 

And the way everything is being handled in the console business is lame right now. Plus I don't even game that much anymore tbh. Got 70ish ps4/x1 games and barely touched a third of those. 

Time to pull the plug:dame:

Sony is trying to appease the SJW generation by cucking to them. Fucking disgusting. It's what, a few seconds of ass? but it has to be changed just to appeal to some jobless commie who posts on resetera but would have no problem if the game had a tranny swinging her dick around uncensored. Then it would be "progressive".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1