Today in "Shit Deeno figured out that everybody else has known for months", Deeno pretends just one guy told him so to mitigate the humiliation of everybody telling him so.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, McWicked said:

Today in "Shit Deeno figured out that everybody else has known for months", Deeno pretends just one guy told him so to mitigate the humiliation of everybody telling him so.

Exactly.

I was parading Halo MCC on Windows 10 in front of Dynocrap's face over a year ago. Its better for him to take the L from Remij than it would be from me. Wouldn't be surprised if he blocked that from his mind.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/03/11/halo-the-master-chief-collection-surface-hub-pc-listing-xbox/

Confirmed again.

The final nail in the xbox's coffin. never buying another xbox console ever, never buying an MS title ever, either no matter if I can play it on Switch or not. The fact that they would hype this up on INSIDE XBOX... omfg. The absolute hatred these guys have for their own customers is downright sickening. I've never seen a betrayal as heartless as this is the entire time i'v been gaming.

time to ebay off what's left of my OG Xbox/360 collection.

I'll keep JSRF and Lost odyssey, but that's about it at this point. Only a matter of time before L.O is on PC as well. JSRF source code is lost from what I've heard.

Fuck you MS.

Edited by Bodycount N

I think Microsoft was going to announce Halo MCC for PC months ago, but they held off because the Xbox fanboys were irate, they were still trying to sell Xbox One X's through their second black friday, and they were also trying to get as many Xbox console owners to get on GamePass.

But this time Halo MCC is going to be announced because they're getting real about having GamePass expanded on PC soon.

6 hours ago, McWicked said:

Eh, I mean, sure there were others, but nah... Deeno and I were arguing about it more than him and any of you guys were.  I had a lot more conviction in my posts than the rest of you guys did... which were more "it's probably going to happen" type shit. :shrug: 

And that's besides the fact that he's addressing me specifically because him and I have multiple "declarations" as to what's happening... and me being an actual Hermit.. and of course you know the civil war happening in the MS Fam, means it's more personal.

But it's all good.. He'll be sufficiently humiliated :face: 

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Somehow I feel that there's going to be a few more of these threads by year's end. :ben:

There will.  Halo 5 will be coming in full, and of course, Red Dead Redemption 2 IS coming... and WILL be announced in April.

@DynamiteCop! Bookmark that shit :reg: