Does PSnow even have a future?

Everyone assumes streaming is the future, but is there even a market for this thing with PSnow? What main stream platforms is it even going to be in, and by platforms I don't mean hardware, I mean service platforms.

XCloud has access to the Switch. It's got lame content but still day 1 big first party releases.

Google has YouTube, which is literally god mode. I don't think MS can overcome this. It also has Chrome and other platforms.

On the other hand Sony can literally put out a "whatever" specced machine with a PS5 logo and take the console dedicated market at this point eating into whatever MS has left of the XBox brand.

Edited by Team 2019
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Why are we assuming the PlayStation userbase would ever embrace PSnow especially on non PlayStation hardware.

Because they do it now on PS4?

19 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

No one is downloading a PSnow on anything in the grand scheme of things.

It's big on PS4 and brings in a lot of money . It could stay there and PC and still be something Sony will focus on , especially when MS and Google popularize it even more .

Just now, lynux3 said:

superdata_sub_slides-1.png

Oops. :reg: 

This means absolute jack shit, all of this is just starting and Sony's been in it for years doing absolutely nothing and just fucking themselves. Feed me this same graph 5 years from now and Sony either won't exist on it or they'll be replacing Origin Access' 8%.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This means absolute jack shit, all of this is just starting and Sony's been in it for years doing absolutely nothing and just fucking themselves. Feed me this same graph 5 years from now and Sony either won't exist on it or they'll be replacing Origin Access' 8%.

superdata_sub_slides-1.png

:juggle: