So I finally beat Skyrim after 7 1/2 years...

I really enjoyed the game, modding, side stuff, messing around and whatever but thinking back what an incredible letdown the actual story and point of the game was. After just beating it there didn't actually seem to be a whole lot to it, Oblivion felt like a real game this just felt like some menial quests and then boom it's over...

Kind of disappointed. 

I remember I bought oblivion cause the nerds here said it was good . Worst game I've ever played . 

Then I sold it to Father Christmas for 20 dollars and he never sent the money . He was like you could talk to my mom ! 

I was mad at the time but I realized it did him more harm than me . Those games suck 

• Haha 1

Sony or MS or even a third party like Ubisoft should go and make an Elders Scrolls clone, and do it a ton better. Wouldn’t be hard to beat them at their own game seeing how bad they are these days

2 hours ago, Boss said:

Sorry to hear that. Imagine playing skyrim in 2019

:danylol:

give this guy a break, it took him over 7 years to finish the 5 hour long main storyline :mj:

10 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I remember I bought oblivion cause the nerds here said it was good . Worst game I've ever played . 

Then I sold it to Father Christmas for 20 dollars and he never sent the money . He was like you could talk to my mom ! 

I was mad at the time but I realized it did him more harm than me . Those games suck 

the dark brotherhood was the only good part of oblivion. the rest of the game was garbo. it was ugly af too.