Apple Arcade

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03/25/apple-arcade-games-subscription-service-announced

"Apple has officially announced a games subscription service called Apple Arcade during today’s special event in the Steve Jobs Theater.

Apple Arcade is a single subscription with access to over 100 new and exclusive games, with more to be added. It will be available in Fall 2019 in 150 countries and regions. Pricing and more details will come at a later date."

More streaming services...yay. :|

Oh, so that explains alot of other stuff happening with phones.

Their games that they showed were Crossy Road and Guitar Hero Live, and then they said that Sakaguchi and Will Wright will be making new games.

And they have a new type of remote that can play the games. On top of all of this, they don't have a release date or pricing? They sound late to the party.

Did you guys read that Playstation Now may have reacted to this, well probably not this, but rather all of this streaming gaming service news of this past week, and they just dropped the annual subscription of PS Now from $100  to $60.

I don't know if its just a temporary sale or not. Interesting, I don't know what games are on the service, but I'm more interested in the PS3 games they would have available.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Did you guys read that Playstation Now may have reacted to this, well probably not this, but rather all of this streaming gaming service news of this past week, and they just dropped the annual subscription of PS Now from $100  to $60.

I don't know if its just a temporary sale or not. Interesting, I don't know what games are on the service, but I'm more interested in the PS3 games they would have available.

There are a lot of games on there. Its def worth 60 a year, and it works on Pc too. Ive never had good luck with it tho

I'm having trouble salvaging my launch edition PS3 to boot up PS3 games, and the disc drive is not working, and I was thinking of just finding a cheap PS3 slim used off of craigslist to play my PS+ games.

If my PS+ games already cover the majority of PS now, then its not worth it for me.