How is this not clear to MS

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Here's the main thing: I don't give a shit about their future direction.

I WANT

A

FUCKING

TRADITIONAL

CONSOLE

WITH 

FUCKING

EXCLUSIVE

GAMES

So until MS offers that (which isn't in their plans) I'm fucking out. :drake: And PS5 IS offering exactly what I want. So the choice is clear. I have huge stake in PS5 succeeding, I'm already on board for a traditional console before I even know one detail about next gen. All sony has to do to win me next gen is not be Microsoft. Don't follow that path, easy. 

Next gen is going to be a bloodbath.

Why does it matter if they're exclusive or not or console exclusive? It shouldn't matter one way or the other. It's a retard level rationality. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything is clear to MS - they make windows.

Accurate 

Dat Autocorrect

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why does it matter if they're exclusive or not or console exclusive? It shouldn't matter one way or the other. It's a retard level rationality. 

It's $500 for the fucking box, my ass it's irrelevant. I'm not paying anything for a platform with no exclusives, that's just pathetic. :D 

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

It's $500 for the fucking box, my ass it's irrelevant. I'm not paying anything for a platform with no exclusives, that's just pathetic. :D 

Justify the rationality as to why or how it changes anything for you.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Justify the rationality as to why it changes anything for you.

Why in the fuck would I pay $500 extra for experiences i can get elsewhere. Why would I just throw that money away? :D 

to hook up yet another console to the TV? To pay to play the SAME games online a second time? two subs for the SAME SHIT? 

:lawd:

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Why in the fuck would I pay $500 extra for experiences i can get elsewhere. Why would I just throw that money away? :D 

to hook up yet another console to the TV? To pay to play the SAME games online a second time? two subs for the SAME SHIT? 

:lawd:

Well you're not getting that on Switch and you're not getting it on PlayStation so the entire root of your argument fall flat. It's just dumb, you're being dumb. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well you're not getting that on Switch and you're not getting it on PlayStation so the entire root of your argument fall flat. It's just dumb, you're being dumb. 

I AM getting that on Switch. I can't get Breath of the Wild, Octopath, Astral Chain, Link to the Past, Bayonetta, Mario, etc anywhere else.

I can't get bloodborne, Spiderman, God Of War, etc anywhere else. I need those platforms. literally NEED THEM to experience those games. 

Xbox though? First off, the games MS offers are sub-par. Second, NONE of them are only on console. If I wanted to play Halo right now, I'd build a fucking PeeC because atleast there'd be the chance of the good halo games WORKING on fucking Steam. Halo 5 is worthless. 

MS is the only company with balls big enough to completely forego giving their fans shit in return for their $400-$500 investment. It's sick, a slap in the face, and an absolute insult to charge someone hundreds for a machine that has no unique experiences. Even Ngage had the fucking sense to get exclusives. Google. Apple. This isn't something new. :D 

I AM getting that on Switch. I can't get Breath of the Wild, Octopath, Astral Chain, Link to the Past, Bayonetta, Mario, etc anywhere else.

I can't get bloodborne, Spiderman, God Of War, etc anywhere else. I need those platforms. literally NEED THEM to experience those games. 

Xbox though? First off, the games MS offers are sub-par. Second, NONE of them are only on console. If I wanted to play Halo right now, I'd build a fucking PeeC because atleast there'd be the chance of the good halo games WORKING on fucking Steam. Halo 5 is worthless. 

MS is the only company with balls big enough to completely forego giving their fans shit in return for their $400-$500 investment. It's sick, a slap in the face, and an absolute insult to charge someone hundreds for a machine that has no unique experiences. Even Ngage had the fucking sense to get exclusives. Google. Apple. This isn't something new. :D 

No you're not... Also you'd never build a PC, you're just trying to rationalize your logic poorly and it's failed in spectacular fashion. Also you act as they didn't just acquire a bunch of studios to right the missteps for some of their past games, plus what looks to be the best Halo game possibly ever is on the way. Hell one of Ninja Theory's new games is supposed to release in early 2020 so those acquisitions are already on the road to bearing fruit. 

You guys jumped the nest too early and your constant need to talk about this stuff is uncertainty creeping in because you know you've fucked up. 

NTs next game will be on all platforms , maybe not Ditch , depends how demanding it is. MS is letting all these games that they bought be put anywhere.

Hell, they asked Nintendo if they wanted CupHead :D They will be begging Sony to put their games on PS4/5

We're gonna have to wait and see.

BUT, things aren't looking good because Halo was brought to Steam for a reason. I'd bet Infinite will be on Steam eventually. Either way it's on PC.

Ninja Theory right now is releasing a game for Switch. MUch like Cuphead is MS's bankrolled oN Switch.  Again, not a good look. We have no idea what will happen with their next game, but if MS is willing to whore out NT's  crown jewel, we can assume Hellbalde 2 or wtv is multiplat. If it is, then the conversation is over, MS is dead. If not, well, then it's still for PC. :D 

If Halo: Infinite were releasing solely on Xbox One andNinja theory was making a true ONLY ON CONSOLE exclusive then maybe you'd have something to stand on. but right now.... it doesn't look good.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

NTs next game will be on all platforms , maybe not Ditch , depends how demanding it is. MS is letting all these games that they bought be put anywhere.

Hell, they asked Nintendo if they wanted CupHead :D They will be begging Sony to put their games on PS4/5

You guys are getting really dumb, like Aza dumb.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

We are stating facts. 

MS asks Nintendo if they want Cuphead. 

MS then ANNOUNCES that they're bringing more games to Switch. 

Ninja Theory is currently developing a game on Switch. 

DynamiteCop - You guys are being retarded :lemming:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1

If NT's next game is multiplat = dead

just on XO and windows 10 = bare minimum to survive

Win 10 + Steam, though =  dead

I can see MS putting all of their games on Steam, and Epic Store. I mean If MCC is going to Steam, everything is.

Infinite will be day one on Steam.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, you're being hyperbolic and overdramatic with slivers of information and soaking up rumors like they're going out of style. You're getting really dumb, like I said you're getting Aza dumb. 

MS announced more games are coming to Switch.  That wasn't a rumor... they stated that at GDC. 

:mjpls:

I mean lets be real here, if Switch was more powerful and it would be easy ports, almost all of MS games would be going to Switch.

I bet they'll eventually port over the less demanding stuff, natively . Hell they are making an exclusive Forza game for Switch. They don't even do that for Xbox :D

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

MS asks Nintendo if they want Cuphead. 

MS then ANNOUNCES that they're bringing more games to Switch. 

Ninja Theory is currently developing a vane game on Switch. 

DynamiteCop - You guys are being retarded :lemming:

Microsoft: No plans for an Xbox Live SDK for Switch right now, but expect more games like Cuphead to come to Switch with Live enabled over there next year.

Like Cuphead, so indie games or brokered smaller games which come to Xbox first etc. Y'all are losing your minds.

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

If NT's next game is multiplat = dead

just on XO and windows 10 = bare minimum to survive

Win 10 + Steam, though =  dead

If it's coming to PC it doesn't matter one way or the other if the game is on Steam or the Windows Store, it's PC regardless. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

They seem to have cut a deal with valve though, they're a 3rd party for valve.

Epic store is a stretch. they locked down deals with Nintendo and Steam.

...LIKE A 3RD PARTY! :D 

This is how little you know of anything... Cut a deal with Valve? You're next level stupid.

Edited by DynamiteCop!