Just bought my first legal weed.

%21.5 THC, shit is pricey as fuck compared to street prices though. I could have got the same strain for cheaper, 3.5 grams is usually $25. They sell it for $35... 

I'm about to try it out. :smug: 

• Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's the one guy in the theatre that doesn't know they're watching Reefer Madness ironically.

%21.5 THC, shit is pricey as fuck compared to street prices though. I could have got the same strain for cheaper, 3.5 grams is usually $25. They sell it for $35...    I'm about to try it out

Baskin Robbins with a final Jeopardy time allowance... 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I wanna about how the store operates.

The one I went to in downtown San Francisco was fucking hilarious.

The service is fucking awful. I lined up to the counter (the place was packed) and when I arrived the guy mentioned 32 different strains in 30 seconds while showing them under his locked glass display and he looked at me all annoyed and said ''so, what will it be?''. :|

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The service is fucking awful. I lined up to the counter (the place was packed) and when I arrived the guy mentioned 32 different strains in 30 seconds while showing them under his locked glass display and he looked at me all annoyed and said ''so, what will it be?''. :|

Baskin Robbins with a final Jeopardy time allowance... :dreamy:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

They're all cash only aren't they?

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

5rEUIIz.jpg

I stopped smoking weed for years and it didn't magically turned me into a successful business man earning in the 6 figures annually. :|

Also, not everyone who smokes weed are lazy ass slob dreads wearing motherfuckers with Bob Marley posters on their wall...

Just now, Ramza said:

I stopped smoking weed for years and it didn't magically turned me into a successful business man earning in the 6 figures annually. :|

Also, not everyone who smokes weed are lazy ass slob dreads wearing motherfuckers with Bob Marley posters on their wall...

G75XPiH.jpg

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Tell the story

Well, I can't help that I look like a tourist. Downtown San Fran has alot of nice looking people walking in fine clothing and homeless/crazy people shuffling along the sidewalks.

So, this place had an address on a street, but it gave no indication that it was on the third floor. So I'm trying to look for it at street level like an idiot.

Then I realized it was this indiscriminate white door that was in between a small awning in between two storefronts.  It looks like I'm going to walk into somebody's private apartment from the street.

And there's a long hallway and a butch lesbo sitting behind a podium. That's how I knew I finally found it.

So i am walking in, looking like the lamest narc in the world, and I'm like "uhhh, is this the place" and I have to show her my ID. Out of state. And then she says "just stand over here and don't open that white door until I say so"

Just a small white door.

After a few seconds, she says okay, and I open the door to notice a super-small like 1940's fucking elevator has come down to my level, and I get into it, and its only got one button it, it says "3" There's no "2"

And I'll tell the rest later. But like David P said they don't need to treat you nice at all. No customer service, they treat you like shit.

There's a bill in the Texas legislature to reduce having an ounce of marijuana on you from a misdemeanor to a civil infraction.  Damn's gonna burst some time in the next 5 years, just like it did with gay marriage.

Place near by me is fullout legit, even got Interact. They jumped the gun on retail sale but no one has stopped them. I think they might be mob connected too

Edited by Boss
  • Upvote 1

My GF just threw me her first jealousy fit via texting because I said as a joke that I fell in love with an hollywood actress from a movie I was referring to her... 

giphy.gif

While the bitch goes out in bars three times a week and snort cocaine with questionable people... :danylol:

Just now, Ramza said:

My GF just threw me her first jealousy fit via texting because I said as a joke that I fell in love with an hollywood actress from a movie I was referring to her... 

giphy.gif

While the bitch goes out in bars three times a week and snort cocaine with questionable people... :danylol:

gxhd8Rr.png

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

gxhd8Rr.png

I'm not the one whose jealous, I realized I'm too hot to bother, if she cheat on me I'll dump her ass faster than she can say ''it's not what you think''. And find me another one within a week. :yeshrug:

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm not the one whose jealous, I realized I'm too hot to bother, if she cheat on me I'll dump her ass faster than she can say ''it's not what you think''. And find me another one within a week. :yeshrug:

Why even bother with a person like that?

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why even bother with a person like that?

I like her a lot, when she's sober. I'm hoping she will calm down a bit, eventually.