This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The country’s average is .001. So yes, .01% is significantly higher. 

Of course the country's average is less.  Homeless people don't have much going for them in bum-fuck Kansas.

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope...........I was running on the assumption that you weren't an imbecile who can't read stats properly. YOU provided the Seattle numbers.

Now THAT'S where I'm owned...........believe in your competence.

You have completely lost the argument.

:blessed:Thank you:blessed:

Seattle is by far the city with the most homeless per cap. Using your OWN link :love:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/homeless/is-seattles-homeless-crisis-the-worst-in-the-country/

too easy :love:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Seattle is by far the city with the most homeless per cap. Using your OWN link :love:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/homeless/is-seattles-homeless-crisis-the-worst-in-the-country/

too easy :love:

Except it doesn't because.......at Hot Sauce pointed out............its not actually Seattle but King County.

Seattle's City Council is only responsible for their city limits and not the whole county.

You just made the same mistake AGAIN.

In addition to the fact that you just debunked the entire point of the thread with YOUR ARTICLE.

Left-wing policies, if actually implemented, REDUCE homelessness.

:blessed:

So what if you just calculate the city of Seattle and its number of homeless? Then it jumps above D.C., New York and L.A. — with 121 homeless people per 10,000.

Ghosts just realized he messed up and is trying to get in front of it.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except it doesn't because.......at Hot Sauce pointed out............its not actually Seattle but King County.

Seattle's City Council is only responsible for their city limits and not the whole county.

You just made the same mistake AGAIN.

In addition to the fact that you just debunked the entire point of the thread with YOUR ARTICLE.

Left-wing policies, if actually implemented, REDUCE homelessness.

:blessed:

Ghosts just realized he messed up and is trying to get in front of it.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He can’t debate it :love:

Well, what we learned. First, jail all of the homeless and force them into rehab. Then claim Dallas (claim they actually don’t know how to report homeless figures correctly) and Hawaii (an entire state, lmao) to Seattle only to see Seattle has the higher homeless ratio. Then claim it doesn’t matter. Then say Seattle should be even MORE liberal to fix their homeless problem.  Then say Seattle doesn’t have a homeless problem, because what else can jerry say after being shut down 5+ times in one thread?

I fuckin love watching him squirm, LOL 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He can’t debate it :love:

Well, what we learned. First, jail all of the homeless and force them into rehab. Then claim Dallas (claim they actually don’t know how to report homeless figures correctly) and Hawaii (an entire state, lmao) to Seattle only to see Seattle has the higher homeless ratio. Then claim it doesn’t matter. Then say Seattle should be even MORE liberal. Then say Seattle doesn’t have a homeless problem. 

I fuckin love watching him squirm, LOL 

Nope.

Thank you for bringing up the article I posted.

Because it ALSO says that larger cities counting their homeless are unreliable:

First, not all cities count homeless people the same way. Seattle and King County have improved their methods of counting homeless people, but we have a high percentage of people living outside (almost half), who are much harder to count than people in shelters during the night of the count.

Does Seattle, then, have the worst homelessness crisis in the country? It’s hard to tell because, again, of the hodgepodge way local governments count homelessness. Not all metro areas publish separate counts for cities and counties (as Seattle does). And some homeless camps don’t fall neatly within the boundary of a city.

Gee I wonder if Dallas accurately counts all the homeless people within its 383 square miles as Seattle counts their homeless people within their 38 square mile city limits.

LOL ghosts is losing every way, as he keeps on running backwards in the thread.:lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

Thank you for bringing up the article I posted.

Because it ALSO says that larger cities counting their homeless are unreliable:

Gee I wonder if Dallas accurately counts all the homeless people within its 383 square miles as Seattle counts their homeless people within their 38 square mile city limits.

LOL ghosts is losing every way, as he keeps on running backwards in the thread.:lawl:

And now we are back to “well who’s to say anyone can count em accurate”

lmao!! You already did that one :cruise:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

And now we are back to “well who’s to say anyone can count em accurate”

lmao!! You already did that one :cruise:

No.........you just references the Seattle Times SAYING that other cities counting method are inaccurate and likely not as detailed as Seattle's.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.:lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.........you just references the Seattle Times SAYING that other cities counting method are inaccurate and likely not as detailed as Seattle's.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.:lawl:

Show me the quote of them stating Dallas in accurate :ccruise:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Show me the quote of them stating Dallas in accurate :ccruise:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Actually no, since you made the claim you’ll need to prove that Dallas, the city themselves, claim they feel THEIR numbers are inacccurate. I will believe them over you, which proves your point DOOOOOOOOMED. :kaz:

Nope, we're not changing the subject.

I posted you the quote where Seattle says that other cities count their numbers and they conclude that Seattle's is more accurate.

Just now, ghostz said:

Crazy that Seattle, a city SOOOO much smaller than Dallas, has SO many more homeless. Even with half the population, still thousands more. 

Prayers for Seattle, really. 

Three posts in a row.

We are officially in another ghosts meltdown.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, we're not changing the subject.

I posted you the quote where Seattle says that other cities count their numbers and they conclude that Seattle's is more accurate.

Three posts in a row.

We are officially in another ghosts meltdown.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

8600 vs 6500 :holeup:

with half the population:camby:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The 8k figure is for just Seattle and not King County.

I still don't think it's all that indicative of a problem, though. Seattle is a really small city when it comes to city limits because of the whole being flanked by water thing. The Seattle city population is only 20% of the Seattle metro population.

Now compare that to NYC, a city fairly infamous for people commuting from entirely different states, whose metropolitan area casts its net into 3 non-New York states and still has a city population twice that of Seattle's at 40%.

Seattle's problem is one of homeless density, not as a ratio of its population.