This is the extreme result of left leaning policies on a city

Like bro, there’s a homeless city and prostitution ring within city limits on a cemetery. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/weightloss/seattle-homeless-crisis-historic-cemetery-overrun-with-drugs-and-prostitution-amid-worsening-problem/vp-BBV6n2G

Imagine your mother was buried there. The fuck is wrong with you? :biggums:

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In many places thats a entry level IT/help desk salary. People who think fast food workers should be making that much are crazy.

Seattle/Bellevue is at the top of my list of places to live.

So do McDonald’s workers deserve $4 over minimum wage? Who deserves minimum wage then?

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The 8k figure is for just Seattle and not King County.

I still don't think it's all that indicative of a problem, though. Seattle is a really small city when it comes to city limits because of the whole being flanked by water thing. The Seattle city population is only 20% of the Seattle metro population.

Now compare that to NYC, a city fairly infamous for people commuting from entirely different states, whose metropolitan area casts its net into 3 non-New York states and still has a city population twice that of Seattle's at 40%.

Seattle's problem is one of homeless density, not as a ratio of its population.

Do you honestly think NYC is keeping an accurate count of homeless?

They're only counting shelters, do you think they're finding homeless sleeping in automobiles, underpasses and NYC has the sufficient manpower to make that count?

I overlayed the registered homeless shelters to the Dallas City limits (red lines). Do you think Dallas, or NYC, or LA is going to get an accurate count compared to a 38 square mile city like Seattle?

5ojyGk2.jpg

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

8600 vs 6500 :holeup:

with half the population:camby:

Speaking of bad counting.....

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Oh WAIT, the 2 Dallas counties have a TOTAL of 4600 homeless. HALF of Seattle’s, who again, have HALF the population of Dallas. 

Increidble stuff @Hot Sauce

..........the TWO Dallas Counties?:tom:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Speaking of bad counting.....

..........the TWO Dallas Counties?:tom:

I’ll spell it out for you, LOL

which ones are the biggest? Which ones would equal 2.2 million? Which ones would still have 1/3rd of Seattle’s homeless among?

LMAO, it’s between “they aren’t accurate” and “well dallas has a 50%, they’re basically the same”

too easy 

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’ll spell it out for you, LOL

which ones are the biggest? Which ones would equal 2.2 million? Which ones would still have 1/3rd of Seattle’s homeless among?

LMAO, it’s between “they aren’t accurate” and “well dallas has a 50%, they’re basically the same”

too easy 

He just ran away from the "two dallas counties"

Where did I say "dallas has a 50%"??????????????????

Post where I said that.

I'll wait.

All i'm getting here is "so WHAT if the city ranks consistently high in quality of life and job market?!  What about THIS SPECIFIC SHANTY TOWN, EH?!"

Lotta people here need a liberal city to fail because....reasons?

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He literally can’t critically

think :whew:

Guess you can't find proof of you claiming I said something.

No surprise there.

Looks like we're entering Ghosts running away again, while pretending he achieved something, yet nobody buys its.

I call it: Ghosts Protocal. :tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Guess you can't find proof of you claiming I said something.

No surprise there.

Looks like we're entering Ghosts running away again, while pretending he achieved something, yet nobody buys its.

I call it: Ghosts Protocal. :tom:

Who has more homeless, Seattle or Dallas?

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Says the guy who can’t answer the question he was SO confident in before :cosby2:

:vince:

No, you ran away when you..............by accident............posted an article that said that left-wing policies reduce homelessness and completely debunk this entire thread by Dynocrap.......because his entire point was that left-wing policies CREATE more homelessness.

You've been done for quite some time.

Keep runnin'

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you ran away when you..............by accident............posted an article that said that left-wing policies reduce homelessness and completely debunk this entire thread by Dynocrap.......because his entire point was that left-wing policies CREATE more homelessness.

You've been done for quite some time.

Keep runnin'

giphy.gif

Which city has more Jerry? Or are you gonna ruuuuuuuuuun?!? :troll:

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He CANT answer! :bate:

He's trying to do anything he can, and he can't change the fact that he is solely responsible for debunking Dynocrap's entire thread.

I'm gonna love seeing him take this thread to 20 pages on just his butthurt, alone. :blessed:

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's trying to do anything he can, and he can't change the fact that he is solely responsible for debunking Dynocrap's entire thread.

I'm gonna love seeing him take this thread to 20 pages on just his butthurt, alone. :blessed:

I’ve forced another tapout from Jerry. Congrats to me & him for his help.:lawd:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

I’ve forced another tapout from Jerry. It’s my time great-grandmother. Congrats to me &to you for you help. :lawd:

Yup, he ran away.........its funny seeing ghosts run away the same exact way, every time.

I didn't debunk the thread.................he did it. And he did it by complete accident.:tom:

This couldn't have turned out better. Even Dynocrap abandoned it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yup, he ran away.........its funny seeing ghosts run away the same exact way, every time.

I didn't debunk the thread.................he did it. And he did it by complete accident.:tom:

This couldn't have turned out better. Even Dynocrap abandoned it.

Let’s be honest, is it worth kicking a man when he’s down? Ugh.. sorry to assume. 

Im waiting, Jerry. Who has more homeless, Seattle.. or Dallas?

Will he answer? Nope. And then... and just then, we will have our answer. 

The suspense. :interesting:

Edited by ghostz