has a show or movie ever legit scared you?

for me, it's oz

this shit made me terrified of prison. it actually gave me nightmares lol. 

edit: sorry, sopranos, but this was the true start of the golden age of cable television. 

Edited by -GD-

:D 

Holy Shit yes! Oz that came out in grade seven for me, and watching that guy in the image turn out the suit who was in jail for Vehicular manslaughter while driving under the influence freaked me the fuck out of prison; him and the Nigerian guy too :scared:

Not really. The only time I can actually remember being scared or insanely tense was Signs. Which is weird af because I've intentionally watched what are considered some of the scariest movies ever. But with Signs (at the cinemas) the building to the alien reveal was so tense and so long. The first time that Alien walked across the screen is prob the only time I ever remember being scared. 

True crime shows scare me and send chills down my spine. Because what they talk about actually happened. Imagine a narrator saying: 

"And then the unknown intruder camped out in the basement until the family turned off the lights, and then he began the attack." 

And it actually being real.