Your best game of the year so far?

The only one I've beaten. Ace Combat 7 :juggle: 

Everything else is shit. RE2 is crap compared to the original game. KHIII is gay. DMCV is uninspired trash, been there, done that. Sekiro is shitty FromSoft trying to make a legitimate action game and failing at it. Metro is a buggy western trash game. Everything is ass except Ace Combat.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you never will THHBFR

Metro is dope af

I don't think I'll be playing anything until DOOM Eternal comes out. Everything else is just a waste of time and braincells. 

Judgment looks like Yakuza with gimmicky investigation parts.

Mortal Kombat XI looks good but it's a fighter so whatever; huge waste of time for nerds, go learn real martial arts.

Samurai Shodown looks great but it's a fighter.

Dead or Alive 6 sucks. $99 season pass, lmfao.

Rage 2, will probably devolve into a boring open world grind.

Days Gone, least interesting Sony exclusive in a long time.

Shenmue III, LMAO.

If I had a Switch I would be playing Travis Strikes Again though. The game has some classy crazy shit, Grasshopper Manufacture style. Finally something truly original. 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Re2 can't be topped but DMCV is my runner up for GOTG. Easily the two best games in years

Terrible game that can't beat a pixelated mess from 1998.

DMCV I actually wanna play since my friend said the story was pretty satisfying. Gameplay wise it's DMC4.5 though.

RE2, that's the only one I played from 2019

But so far Divinity Original Sin is still my fav that i'm playing currently. :love:

Just now, kaz said:

RE2, that's the only one I played from 2019

But so far Divinity Original Sin is still my fav that i'm playing currently. :love:

The first one? Why not play the sequel?

My friend keep saying I'm stupid for not playing it. But over the top view camera and the ugly art style turns me off. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The first one? Why not play the sequel?

My friend keep saying I'm stupid for not playing it. But over the top view camera and the ugly art style turns me off. 

that's a dumb question...

I didn't play either of them ofc I play the first one first and then the second game. I love this game. :love:  

the art style and graphics is just my thing and the story and characters are amazing. top view camera -> 3D garbo 

I'm like 50 hours in just did some shit in Luculla Forest and now started Hiberheim. :glad: 

Can't wait for DOS2 :glad: 

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, kaz said:

that's a dumb question...

I didn't play either of them ofc I play the first one first and then the second game. I love this game. :love:  

the art style and graphics is just my thing and the story and characters are amazing. top view camera -> 3D garbo 

It is 3D garbo right now. Embarrassing visuals.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It is 3D garbo right now. Embarrassing visuals.

mmmh you know what  i meant. It's an isometric sRPG and not some 3d garbo slasher. 

and I like the visuals. one of the best games I ever played. well written, clever riddles and combat, fun adventure with investigation (the murder of jake :gasp: ) and just overall funny moments. 

pet pal talent and talking to animals is my fav part. :love: 

who gives a fuck if the game doesn't look like the new metro in 4k? who pissed in your drink today you faggot? :ccruise:

Just now, kaz said:

mmmh you know what  i meant. It's an isometric sRPG and not some 3d garbo slasher. 

and I like the visuals. one of the best games I ever played. well written, clever riddles and combat, fun adventure with investigation (the murder of jake :gasp: ) and just overall funny moments. 

pet pal talent and talking to animals is my fav part. :love: 

who gives a fuck if the game doesn't look like the new metro in 4k? who pissed in your drink today you faggot? :ccruise:

Maybe you like to fuck women that you find ugly because she has a nice personality, but I don't.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Maybe you like to fuck women that you find ugly because she has a nice personality, but I don't.

that was boring. maybe you fuck women only because you are nervous about getting older and ending up alone. I fuck you, faggot :ccruise:

1 minute ago, kaz said:

that was boring. maybe you fuck women only because you are nervous about getting older and ending up alone. I fuck you, faggot :ccruise:

You can be my wingman anytime. giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I don't think I'll be playing anything until DOOM Eternal comes out. Everything else is just a waste of time and braincells

Judgment looks like Yakuza with gimmicky investigation parts.

Mortal Kombat XI looks good but it's a fighter so whatever; huge waste of time for nerds, go learn real martial arts.

Samurai Shodown looks great but it's a fighter.

Dead or Alive 6 sucks. $99 season pass, lmfao.

Rage 2, will probably devolve into a boring open world grind.

Days Gone, least interesting Sony exclusive in a long time.

Shenmue III, LMAO.

If I had a Switch I would be playing Travis Strikes Again though. The game has some classy crazy shit, Grasshopper Manufacture style. Finally something truly original. 

Doom Millennial is the most time and braincell wasting game of them all. if its anything like the last game, itll just be same boring arena fight over and over again.