WHO IS Phil Spencer's wife's mysterious friend? Why does he appear in every MS game?? *ILLUMINATI CONFiRMED* OFFICIAL Exposing Phil's Wife's friend Thread!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to come to the bottom of one of gaming's greatest mysteries: WHO IS Phil Spencer's wife's friend? Why does he appear in every MS 1st party game? Who is this man? What is his motive?

He's crossed many genres. From Shooter to Shooter to Racer (The MS wheelhouse) and beyond. This man appears in almost every MS 1st party game, random events, INSIDE (outside) XBOX, PC GAMING SHOW, E3, etc. And is always is one step behind phil spencer.

He's a shaved-headed man, African-American or black, and apparently 6'0 or over. He's got some facial hair once in a while, but he changes his appearance every now and then. Who is this man?

Here he is in Halo 5:

LockeandKeyrole.jpg

Here he is in CrackDowns 3:

maxresdefault.jpg

Here he is AGAIN in Gears 5, this time wearing a hat:

0d8f39d20c828613dd141ecdededefad85aa1746

Again, E3 2017, behind Phil Spencer on stage:

e7a211b8-d253-4968-8a6d-63ca5fc86ea3_Xbo

He appears in Quantum Break:

quantum-break-live-action-in-game-show-m

HE Appears AGAIN in Recore's ending credits:

baldheadblackman.jpg

Coincidence?

Who IS this man? where does he come from? What is his motive, beyond being Phil Spencer's wife's friend? We have no other information. We can only assume he is a sleeper cell of the U.S government, beyond his companionship role served to Phil Spencer's wife.

Help me, SW, in tracking down this man. He holds valuable information and insights into the future of gaming and to Xflop's 3rd party service provider future.

Mr. Phil's Wife's friend, show yourself!! We the gamers demand to know what you know!

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Unmmm it’s like 5 completely different looking black dudes. I’m so confused. 

I'm thinking it's the same guy in very vague disguises. This is the the thing: He wants us to think it's different people.. don't fall for it! it's the same guy!! i want to know WHY< WHO, WHEN, WHERE? What are his ends? WHY has he shown up? WHAT is his take on MS 3rd party multiplat future?!?!?

These are mysteries right now and we deserve the answers!

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Unmmm it’s like 5 completely different looking black dudes. I’m so confused. 

Give the boy a break, he barely meets any black people in real life.

Looks like it's party time for his wife!

Microsoft’s Xbox Division head Phil Spencer has been making a deliberate effort for a while to increase the diversity of games released on Xbox One, with a healthy injection of Japanese games.

Developers from Korea have also been joining the fray, for instance bringing Pearl Abyss’ open-world MMORPG Black Desert to the platform.

Apparently, Spencer isn’t done yet, and he’s going back to Japan and Korea to talk shop for a whole week. This time around the outspoken Xbox boss is going to be talking about E3 and getting input on the future, as you can see in the tweet below.