Obsidian fans are really really pissed off about Outer Worlds

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're an idiot though, and not even a PC gamer.  Skulk back to your shitty Xbox console please and leave PC gaming to those who actually care. :reg: 

:juggle: 

I'm not a PC gamer? I have 3 PC's within 5 feet of me. I have over 900 PC games, I've been on Steam since it was in beta. I've competed in multiple PC games at an intermediate to high level in leagues, I've made money doing it, I've been going to lans for nearly 20 years.

If you cared you wouldn't be on board with any of this shit, the fact that you are is a lack of caring. You accuse me of being no PC gamer yet who the fuck are you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Remij_ "lans"

As consumers they are voting with their wallets and are making the conscious decision to lambaste the publisher over their distribution decision and make it known why. You should not have to accept yo

Posted Images

Half-Life 2 "PC gamers" :hest:

U:1:6281453

U:1:18950085

U:1:22812147

6 million in, 18 million in, 22 million in... You guys are the almost identical comparative of the Resident Evil 4 adopter of PC gaming. :tom:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not a PC gamer? I have 3 PC's within 5 feet of me. I have over 900 PC games, I've been on Steam since it was in beta. I've competed in multiple PC games at an intermediate to high level in leagues, I've made money doing it, I've been going to lans for nearly 20 years.

If you cared you wouldn't be on board with any of this shit, the fact that you are is a lack of caring. You accuse me of being no PC gamer yet who the fuck are you?

:rofl: 

You're NOT a PC gamer... you're a cucked console gamer who prefers Xbox.  You don't think all that shit you talked about PC on this forum goes away just because, right? Take your garbage console and leave with it.  Thanks for your xbox games... we'll distribute them how we please :juggle: 

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well, I did see him Vape on Twitch while he e-organized his physical game collection. th_freeben_final-1.png

that was so weird, man 

i watched like 30 seconds, cheap trance music, saw him talking to himself and vaping... 

heard a sw sound notification and him immediately raping his keyboard. and in that 30 seconds I was the only viewer on twitch :dwill:

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only involvement Xbox has here is there's proof of it existing before you as a PC gamer. :lawl:

Huh?  LOL

Dynamite... you're the type of dude that buys shit just so he can say he has it and "enter the conversation"... lmao none of us are forgetting about when we were talking about VR and you had absolutely ZERO interest in it... and then went out and bought one the next day so you could give your "valid" opinion on it... ROFL... please bitch.

You're as fake as they come.  

And this bitch thinks PC gaming started with Steam :hehe:  :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Huh?  LOL

Dynamite... you're the type of dude that buys shit just so he can say he has it and "enter the conversation"... lmao none of us are forgetting about when we were talking about VR and you had absolutely ZERO interest in it... and then went out and bought one the next day so you could give your "valid" opinion on it... ROFL... please bitch.

You're as fake as they come.  

And this bitch thinks PC gaming started with Steam :hehe:  :rofl: 

If I wanted validation to enter the conversation I'd own every Nintendo and Sony game to release, I'd be on the Epic's store complaining about it from a first person perspective. You're latching onto a single instance from like a year and a half ago where I was talking shit about something but then a value proposition presented itself and I jumped at it. That's going to be the one and only instance so don't act like this is some running behavior I engage in. 

I'm not fake at all, I'm arguably the least fake person on this website. I tell you how it is, what I like, what I don't like, the problems I see with things and I'm transparent about all of it. You guys like to hide, you guys to put on a show and say a bunch of shit but when push comes to shove you have no agency.

In terms of Steam I'm well aware PC gaming didn't start with it because I was actually around before it but I find it curious people like you guys who claim to have been PC gamers joined so late. You don't seem to talk about your past with the platform at all, things like MSN messenger, mIRC, X Fire, games you used to play, lan events you attended, hardware you used to have, you never discuss the old days, anything you did or anything surrounding it.

When questioned about it the only producible evidence of anything you can muster is the existence of your late registered Steam accounts and even that I had to pull up myself to get your registration ID's. I call you fake or a fraud rather because there's no credence to believe you were involved before that, your logic is strange and it flies in the face of traditional PC gamer values, you're for things that are anti-consumer and actually have negative connotations for the platform, you have an excitement for the platform which is strange outside the honeymoon years of when you first get involved with the technology and into building PC's, you don't think the golden years of PC gaming are behind us when the reality is those were the best times which not only resulted in the best and most tightly knit community but also games.

Your whole ethos says to me "When I was younger I made a steam account and played a few games and then wasn't around it for years, came back later on, recovered my account and actually started getting into PC at an enthusiast level".

You come off as new and overly excitable and like you were not actually involved in this platform to any substantial level but are now. You reek of overcompensation for lack of history.

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If I wanted validation to enter the conversation I'd own every Nintendo and Sony game to release, I'd be on the Epic's store complaining about it from a first person perspective. You're latching onto a single instance from like a year and a half ago where I was talking shit about something but then a value proposition presented itself and I jumped at it. That's going to be the one and only instance so don't act like this is some running behavior I engage in. 

I'm not fake at all, I'm arguably the least fake person on this website. I tell you how it is, what I like, what I don't like, the problems I see with things and I'm transparent about all of it. You guys like to hide, you guys to put on a show and say a bunch of shit but when push comes to shove you have no agency.

In terms of Steam I'm well aware PC gaming didn't start with it because I was actually around before it but I find it curious people like you guys who claim to have been PC gamers joined so late. You don't seem to talk about your past with the platform at all, things like MSN messenger, mIRC, X Fire, games you used to play, lan events you attended, hardware you used to have, you never discuss the old days, anything you did or anything surrounding it.

When questioned about it the only producible evidence of anything you can muster is the existence of your late registered Steam accounts and even that I had to pull up myself to get your registration ID's. I call you fake or a fraud rather because there's no credence to believe you were involved before that, your logic is strange and it flies in the face of traditional PC gamer values, you're for things that are anti-consumer and actually have negative connotations for the platform, you have an excitement for the platform which is strange outside the honeymoon years of when you first get involved with the technology and into building PC's, you don't think the golden years of PC gaming are behind us when the reality is those were the best times which not only resulted in the best and most tightly knit community but also games.

Your whole ethos says to me "When I was younger I made a steam account and played a few games and then wasn't around it for years, came back later on, recovered my account and actually started getting into PC at an enthusiast level".

You come off as new and overly excitable and like you were not actually involved in this platform to any substantial level but are now. You reek of overcompensation for lack of history.

LOL thanks for admitting you're looking at this from a 3rd person perspective... a butthurt one at that.

And it's not a single instance... it's a THEME of yours here.  And you were talking shit about the platform itself and how it was dying... fuck off trying to back track on that shit bro.. it ain't working.  You made your choice... and you chose consoles.  The fuck outta here.

Oh wait... unless that was all just bullshit... because "cutting Remij down" is more important that having a consistent viewpoint on things... isn't it?? :bena: 

And you are fake.  You own shit just to own it and be able to talk about it... whether good or bad... then you throw out the "I know what I'm saying is true because I own one" type bullshit that's consistent with your personality.  Like the time you're like "get on my level bitch" and then I posted my Steam and I had more games that you... :drake:  Because THATS the shit that you find validation in.. and it's the shit you crave and hope to extract from others so that you can feel you have something over them. :reg: 

Yea... I joined Steam so late... 2004 :roll: And LOL I don't talk about my past with the platform?  When the fuck have YOU?  No offense idiot, but people don't generally talk about messaging programs from years ago unless it's brought up.  And that certainly doesn't add validity to "cred" because everyone used that shit back then dumbass.  Again, you're the ONLY ONE talking about that shit because you think that it does.  And I have discussed hardware I've owned.. and lots of other shit.. except.. if you haven't noticed.. this is a console oriented forum.. people here don't give a shit about that... and they ALL used that shit too.. give me a god damn break dude.

"Bu but your logic is strange and you don't seem to have traditional PC gamer values :cry:  And you're excited about things like someone who's just starting to get involved":cruise: Dude.. FUCK RIGHT OFF :rofl: "bu but you don't look at the platform as if the best days are behind us, we were a unit :cry: " :kaz: 

I've MAINTAINED my enthusiasm in PC gaming over the years because those things are true for ALL gaming platforms.  It was always better when you were younger, and had friends over to play consoles, or lan'd with friend... get the fuck outta here.  PC gaming has gotten better in so many ways.  The overall development landscape has changed to something that is unsustainable on any one platform.. and thus things have gone the way they have.  That means nothing.  There's no better experience on consoles.. it's the same shit with worse technology.  The difference between you and me... is that I realize things change and will change, and I go with the flow, rather than be some butthurt idiot pining for the good old days.  I have all those memories with me, and am thankful that I got to experience them... but I don't need to carry them with me as cred you fucking idiot.

Dude... I'm older than you.  I gamed on PC before you.  I've built PCs before you... I've gamed my entire life... and I don't need a game room and 3 PCs beside me at any given moment to be more of a PC gamer than you bitch.  You're creating a narrative to suit yourself and explain why I'm for something you're against..

You're a clown.  And you're never getting another post like this from me again.. so fuck off, because I don't give a shit about your response. :] 

24 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LOL thanks for admitting you're looking at this from a 3rd person perspective... a butthurt one at that.

And it's not a single instance... it's a THEME of yours here.  And you were talking shit about the platform itself and how it was dying... fuck off trying to back track on that shit bro.. it ain't working.  You made your choice... and you chose consoles.  The fuck outta here.

Oh wait... unless that was all just bullshit... because "cutting Remij down" is more important that having a consistent viewpoint on things... isn't it?? :bena: 

And you are fake.  You own shit just to own it and be able to talk about it... whether good or bad... then you throw out the "I know what I'm saying is true because I own one" type bullshit that's consistent with your personality.  Like the time you're like "get on my level bitch" and then I posted my Steam and I had more games that you... :drake:  Because THATS the shit that you find validation in.. and it's the shit you crave and hope to extract from others so that you can feel you have something over them. :reg: 

Yea... I joined Steam so late... 2004 :roll: And LOL I don't talk about my past with the platform?  When the fuck have YOU?  No offense idiot, but people don't generally talk about messaging programs from years ago unless it's brought up.  And that certainly doesn't add validity to "cred" because everyone used that shit back then dumbass.  Again, you're the ONLY ONE talking about that shit because you think that it does.  And I have discussed hardware I've owned.. and lots of other shit.. except.. if you haven't noticed.. this is a console oriented forum.. people here don't give a shit about that... and they ALL used that shit too.. give me a god damn break dude.

"Bu but your logic is strange and you don't seem to have traditional PC gamer values :cry:  And you're excited about things like someone who's just starting to get involved":cruise: Dude.. FUCK RIGHT OFF :rofl: "bu but you don't look at the platform as if the best days are behind us, we were a unit :cry: " :kaz: 

I've MAINTAINED my enthusiasm in PC gaming over the years because those things are true for ALL gaming platforms.  It was always better when you were younger, and had friends over to play consoles, or lan'd with friend... get the fuck outta here.  PC gaming has gotten better in so many ways.  The overall development landscape has changed to something that is unsustainable on any one platform.. and thus things have gone the way they have.  That means nothing.  There's no better experience on consoles.. it's the same shit with worse technology.  The difference between you and me... is that I realize things change and will change, and I go with the flow, rather than be some butthurt idiot pining for the good old days.  I have all those memories with me, and am thankful that I got to experience them... but I don't need to carry them with me as cred you fucking idiot.

Dude... I'm older than you.  I gamed on PC before you.  I've built PCs before you... I've gamed my entire life... and I don't need a game room and 3 PCs beside me at any given moment to be more of a PC gamer than you bitch.  You're creating a narrative to suit yourself and explain why I'm for something you're against..

You're a clown.  And you're never getting another post like this from me again.. so fuck off, because I don't give a shit about your response. :] 

And you've moved no closer to any kind of validation with this, you say you don't seek it, but I say you don't seek it because there's nothing to seek as your history with the platform is non-existent. You've got nothing? Really?

WHERE ARE YOU REMIJ? Where is any kind of proof you existed in the PC community? ANYTHING...

Xfire

9pAauhK.png

GotFrag

ZcC0NeQ.png

ESEA

6YrjNkH.png

CS-Nation

wwW5II8.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!

When someone's begging for your gamer information after they've given up theirs, they've lost the plot.  I mean, they just gave you all their information...for free. :roff: 

26 minutes ago, kaz said:

the sad thing is i read all the shit they both write sometimes. i wonder if it's me or them who's insane :tom: 

You're not insane.. you're just dumb as fuck.

"Who cares?" -almost every Kaz post

-goes on to continue reading every post by everyone and can't help but comment on shit he doesn't care about :drake: