Captain Marvel Crossed the billion dollar mark

1 minute ago, Vini said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/voting-details-show-immigration-fears-were-paradoxical-but-decisive

I'm just going to leave this here. You're just not paying attention at all if you don't think fear of EU's policies infiltrating UK is the reason people voted to leave. 

And I'm not exactly sure what ideological box you've put me in. I hate the fringe left and right equally. 

I said in my first post it was issues with immigration combined with economics. But you don’t know the nuance behind it. You assumed it was refugees even though it’s not. They are barely a factor.

I’m calling you an ideologue because you’re reducing an extremely complex issue to something black and white about SJWs and Intersectionalism without even appreciating the full context. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Men clearly have periods too. Yeesh guys. Logg off. 

Awwww Brie hurt your fragile masculinity.   Pussy

There is nothing wrong with a rich white person fighting for equality, just like there is nothing wrong with a rich black guy fighting for poor minorities.  I recommend you eat a bag of rotting dicks.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

Yes people blame mass immigration for contributing to their economic woes in addition to Conservative Party cuts that damaged recovery in many parts of the country. It’s an issue of economics. And nationalism has derived from that.

This has nothing to do with your favourite buzzwords intersectionality and SJWs. To whatever extent those are issues in our society they are not the predominant drivers behind Brexit.

Except those aren't just buzzwords to me, they're viruses akin to fascism and marxism

And I'm not exactly sure how you're connecting income inequality and economic woes to right wing nationalism but I guess if you say it enough times it starts to make sense. 

And I'm afraid when it comes to ideologues the burden of proof after this conversation is not on me to prove whether I'm not an ideologue, it's on you. Because it's clear that you don't believe EU's refugee policy tilted too far left to begin with which renders you unable to even consider it extremist and ideological 

Well guess what it was extremist. And it emboldened extremist idiots on the far right, turned off conservatives and moderates and upended the whole objective common sense fact that whether you're poor or rich in the UK you will thrive more as part of the EU than without it. You went from being a part of a global superpower to a shitty random island. This isn't the 16th century.

Edited by Vini
34 minutes ago, Vini said:

That's not what I said numbnuts

You made fringe white nationalism more popular with your version of identity politics. 

Sorry, if the politics of more inclusion and equality is a "threat" to you...........you're on the wrong side.

And............you are demonstrating that boys like you are weak. If you're response to something is "Because of X, Y, and Z......I cannot control my own hate"

..........then you are weak. Plain and Simple. And why should we cater to the mentally weak?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, if the politics of more inclusion and equality is a "threat" to you...........you're on the wrong side.

And............you are demonstrating that boys like you are weak. If you're response to something is "Because of X, Y, and Z......I cannot control my own hate"

..........then you are weak. Plain and Simple. And why should we cater to the mentally weak?

Yes the politics of more inclusion and the equality of outcome that is required to achieve it is not just a threat to me I think stopping it is a civilizational emergency.

I'm not even gonna respond to the teen girl level second part of your post

Edited by Vini
1 hour ago, Vini said:

2-5 years from now SJW leftism will be the laughing stock of humanity

Everyone will know you guys were to blame for the rise of nationalism, Brexit and Trump and we will never let identitarianism and intersectionality become mainstream again. 

Nice try Vini..... we remember you actually believed Trump's lies... that's no one's fault but your own :sabu:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nice try Vini..... we remember you actually believed Trump's lies... that's no one's fault but your own :sabu:

Says the guy who believed in collusion for 2 years straight

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Except those aren't just buzzwords to me, they're viruses akin to fascism and marxism

And I'm not exactly sure how you're connecting income inequality and economic woes to right wing nationalism but I guess if you say it enough times it starts to make sense. 

And I'm afraid when it comes to ideologues the burden of proof after this conversation is not on me to prove whether I'm not an ideologue, it's on you. Because it's clear that you don't believe EU's refugee policy tilted too far left to begin with which renders you unable to even consider it extremist and ideological 

Well guess what it was extremist. And it emboldened extremist idiots on the far right, turned off conservatives and moderates and upended the whole objective common sense fact that whether you're poor or rich in the UK you will thrive more as part of the EU than without it. You went from being a part of a global superpower to a shitty random island. This isn't the 16th century.

Because people feel their jobs are being taken and they can’t get employment. So nationalist sentiments arise when you feel you can’t make a salary, or a good salary, in this country because of immigration. You want to keep people out for your own economic well-being. 

You keep mentioning refugees even though that’s not a real issue here. You don’t even understand the immigration issue in the UK at all. Some people have issues with immigration but it’s not related to the number of refugees we have taken in. 

You’re just writing babble at this point and can never accept you’re wrong because you’re too arrogant and want to pretend you’re an expert on every country even though you don’t know anything.

5 hours ago, Vini said:

Because it's clear that you don't believe EU's refugee policy tilted too far left to begin with which renders you unable to even consider it extremist and ideological 

This sentence is wonderfully devoid of self awareness.  

"The burden of proof is on you because you didn't accept my initial premise!"

6 hours ago, Vini said:

Says the guy who believed in collusion for 2 years straight

Corruption and obstruction... which the Mueller report did not exonerate him from and as it's coming out now from the investigators..... its much far worse than what Barr summarized. 

But like I said.... you loving Trump, believing his lies and you thinking that he would actually be a good president... is no one's fault but your own :mj:

5 hours ago, Truno2018 said:

Because people feel their jobs are being taken and they can’t get employment. So nationalist sentiments arise when you feel you can’t make a salary, or a good salary, in this country because of immigration. You want to keep people out for your own economic well-being. 

You keep mentioning refugees even though that’s not a real issue here. You don’t even understand the immigration issue in the UK at all. Some people have issues with immigration but it’s not related to the number of refugees we have taken in. 

You’re just writing babble at this point and can never accept you’re wrong because you’re too arrogant and want to pretend you’re an expert on every country even though you don’t know anything.

Nationalist sentiments arise when you can't make a good salary? There's no proof of this whatsoever you just pulled it out of your ass. 

Do me a favor and read about what nationalism is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

And again, UK's immigration laws have nothing to do with it. People were upset by EU's immigration laws. 

Edited by Vini
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Corruption and obstruction... which the Mueller report did not exonerate him from and as it's coming out now from the investigators..... its much far worse than what Barr summarized. 

But like I said.... you loving Trump, believing his lies and you thinking that he would actually be a good president... is no one's fault but your own :mj:

Screenshot_20190324-202039_Messages.thumb.jpg.8708b1a05b12bb777a9a80760faf96af.jpg

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Vini said:

Yes the politics of more inclusion and the equality of outcome that is required to achieve it is not just a threat to me I think stopping it is a civilizational emergency.

I'm not even gonna respond to the teen girl level second part of your post

You're not responding because I hit the nail on the head about your weakness, and how that isn't society's responsibility.

I love your insinuation of "what is required" to achieve equality.

Mind you that the "outcome" is equality of how people are treated, and equality of basic societal needs, and not much more than that.

Let's see what's required:

-Additional box on government forms where it mentions gender.

-Learning to use other pronouns that you already know

-Being around "other" people who aren't like you

My God................it really is asking TOO MUCH of you. The history books will show photos of slaves being whipped, Jews being stuffed into trains, and people like Vini sitting in front of his computer with the look of absolute suffering and agony as he lives in this world of "authoritarian equality."

Tell us, Vini, when do you think the Liberals are going to start building their armed forces so that they can march in the streets and force you to use other pronouns?

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're not responding because I hit the nail on the head about your weakness, and how that isn't society's responsibility.

I love your insinuation of "what is required" to achieve equality.

Mind you that the "outcome" is equality of how people are treated, and equality of basic societal needs, and not much more than that.

Let's see what's required:

-Additional box on government forms where it mentions gender.

-Learning to use other pronouns that you already know

-Being around "other" people who aren't like you

My God................it really is asking TOO MUCH of you. The history books will show photos of slaves being whipped, Jews being stuffed into trains, and people like Vini sitting in front of his computer with the look of absolute suffering and agony as he lives in this world of "authoritarian equality."

Tell us, Vini, when do you think the Liberals are going to start building their armed forces so that they can march in the streets and force you to use other pronouns?

Oh here comes the sleight of hand of turning far left activism into a simple idea battle

"We're changing the hearts and minds sweetie, is that too much to ask for?"

You're full of shit. You want a forced regulated totalitarian progress not a slow sensible democratic one. Which is why you've never seen an SJW cause you weren't excited about.

Edited by Vini
6 minutes ago, Vini said:

Oh here comes the sleight of hand of turning far left activism into a simple idea battle

"We're changing the hearts and minds sweetie, is that too much to ask for?"

You're full of shit. You want a forced regulated totalitarian progress not a slow sensible democratic one. Which is why you've never seen an SJW cause you weren't excited about.

Show us this "totalitarian" left.

So far, you've pointed out Brie Larson making a demand at a press junket (because movie stars making demands is quite rare lol) and whatever random story you find about some Kindergarten teacher that was teaching children about more than 2 genders.

Come on..............SHOW us this totalitarianism. My guess is that you will inadvertently write a science fiction short story on these very forums, in which case I will demand as being credited as a "Executive Producer".

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Show us this "totalitarian" left.

Black Lives Matter

#MeToo

Trans Rights movement

Third Wave Feminism

Anti "Islamaphobia" movements

All fringe non fact based unscientific anti free speech identitarian movements 

And are you ready? 

You support all of them.

Edited by Vini
5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Black Lives Matter

#MeToo

Trans Rights movement

Third Wave Feminism

Anti "Islamaphobia" movements

All fringe non fact based unscientific anti free speech identitarian movements 

And are you ready? 

You support all of them.

Uh huh..............and how many people have they killed compared to what white nationalists did last month?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Uh huh..............and how many people have they killed compared to what white nationalists did last month?

Oh so death tolls are now paramount? I thought you were in an idea war. The goal post moving is no joke huh

How about how many people has the far left killed the past century compared to the far right? 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Oh so death tolls are now paramount? I thought you were in an idea war. The goal post moving is no joke huh

How about how many people has the far left killed the past century compared to the far right? 

You are talking about totalitarianism............which invokes force.

People being attacked and killed is Steps 1, 2 and 3 in the enacting Totalitarianism.

Come on.............what is the combined death toll of those "militant" leftist groups.