So apparently Red Dead Redemption 2's ambient occlusion was removed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For being the most consistently owned person in SW history  

i like how nobody mentioned him as a candidate and he was like im perfect for the job. what a dumb cunt 

Make me a mod, guys.   1. I don't game at all, and hate video games in general. 2. I barely post here anymore. 3. I'm never nice and I'll abuse my 'mod powers' for shit and giggles

23 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

No one really cares. Most ppl have moved on from RDR2. Not to mention the fact that 99% of ppl wouldn't even notice.

And it will be fixed for the PC version because you know they will actually have HBAO+ and other options, not just shitty SSAO :hehe: 

It was always going to end badly for lemmings :hest: 

26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And it will be fixed for the PC version because you know they will actually have HBAO+ and other options, not just shitty SSAO :hehe: 

It was always going to end badly for lemmings :hest: 

Except if you're not a retard (which you are) you can roll it back by doing an offline install.

OOOFFFF

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Except if you're not a retard (which you are) you can roll it back by doing an offline install.

OOOFFFF

You don't seem to understand what you're being told.

The Xbox One X version at it's best... has shitty SSAO.  The PC version is going to destroy it.. this downgrade shit is just hilarious :hehe: 

ROFL.. wait guiz, let me unplug my ethernet cable so I can reinstall RDR2 because R* patched shit out of the game :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You don't seem to understand what you're being told.

The Xbox One X version at it's best... has shitty SSAO.  The PC version is going to destroy it.. this downgrade shit is just hilarious :hehe: 

ROFL.. wait guiz, let me unplug my ethernet cable so I can reinstall RDR2 because R* patched shit out of the game :rofl: 

We have a game to patch and unpatch, you have hopes and prayers. 

Gotta love Deeno.  Makes a thread, and says in the OP "You'd think people would have made a bigger stink about this?"

and then goes on to explain why it's no big deal and can be unpatched :drake:  It's like he posted this thread, so once people made the claim that it was worse, he could just throw the "but it can be unpatched"  :rofl: 

And yea Deeny, that's all I have... like with Sunset OD, like with Halo MCC, like with... RDR2 ok dude :geese: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Gotta love Deeno.  Makes a thread, and says in the OP "You'd think people would have made a bigger stink about this"

and then goes on to explain why it's no big deal and can be unpatched :drake: 

And yea Deeny, that's all I have... like with Sunset OD, like with Halo MCC, like with... RDR2 ok dude :geese: 

Just because it can be fixed doesn't mean the solution is good, there was no performative reason for it to be removed/altered and it's not even addressed in any changelog. 

Cool, you still don't have it, it still hasn't been announced, it still doesn't exist. You're a bitch. :lawl: 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Just because it can be fixed doesn't mean the solution is good, there was no performative reason for it to be removed/altered and it's not even addressed in any changelog. 

Cool, you still don't have it, it still hasn't been announced, it still doesn't exist. You're a bitch. :lawl: 

I do have the game... I've played the game..  And it will... and you'll be clowned again. :juggle: