3DMark - Fire Strike Challenge

13 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I say he who wins the battle wins the war.  

The entire cavalry are all working together to deliver that Firestrike Benchmark.  

No.  Wars contain multiple battles fought on multiple fronts... and I have the superior army that will win the gaming war.

Let's use a different test..  Post your timespy score.

48388526647_66b08b837c_o.png

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I only connected the RGB cable but with my MSI board with Mystic Light I could control it.   I however have evolved   

mans really has a 2500 dollar PC and is taking "screenshots" with his phone camera

mine would be a negative score

Posted Images

You win in TimeSpy, my dual VEGA 56s cannot get that far up.  Perhaps, if I swapped in my RX 5700 XT the results could really get interesting, but I'm not going to do that.  This has been a fun way to see how far I could go with my Threadripper. 

TimeSpy.PNG

On 2019-07-27 at 11:58 AM, Remij_ said:

On *2* GPUs... and a CPU with 8x the cores :hehe: 

If I had a modern CPU my score would be around 34000 :happysad: 

It's actually half that,  I don't run this at full 32 cores when I benchmark, since Windows still cannot handle anything greater than 16 cores.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2019-07-28 at 2:46 PM, The Mother Fucker said:

It's actually half that,  I don't run this at full 32 cores when I benchmark, since Windows still cannot handle anything greater than 16 cores.

update this with 5700xt

this is what i got with xfx 5700 reference flashed to xt 2000mhz @ 1134mv 

idOKUM6.jpg

will try pro drivers to see if there is a difference.

yep a lower score. :D well at least the stuttering is gone

Edited by roflpwnedz
5 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

That is significantly higher. My scores have only gotten lower since the driver update but there is less stuttering now with Yakuza Kiwami 2 and higher avg frame rate on the Deus Ex Mankind Divided benchmark. I'm happy with amd :bow:

My performance got worse to with the Radeon 20.2.2 driver.   I used to be able to reach 2nd place spot on the FFXV Benchmark. 

Now I can barely get past the GTX 1080Ti.  

Now -  MSI X470 Gaming Pro motherboard

FFXVbenchmark2020.png

Before  -   MSI X470 Gaming Pro motherboard

FFXVbenchmarkGraphCapture.png

Before -   MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC motherboard

FFXVbenchmark4.png

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Bench this last Dec.  

Dec19FS.jpg

That's pretty close, my GPU side is a bit lacking but it's still fine for now. For the CPU I'm just using the Wraith Prism, not trying to push the CPU until I figure out a cooling solution I want. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's pretty close, my GPU side is a bit lacking but it's still fine for now. For the CPU I'm just using the Wraith Prism, not trying to push the CPU until I figure out a cooling solution I want. 

Wraith Prism, 100% fine. It's the same one I use.   The 3700X is only has a 65w TDP same as the 3600X so it's not heat heavy like the 3900X that also comes with the Prism.  

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Wraith Prism, 100% fine. It's the same one I use.   The 3700X is only has a 65w TDP same as the 3600X so it's not heat heavy like the 3900X that also comes with the Prism.  

I want to see if I can find a solution where I can run at a sustained 4.4Ghz and it still run quiet. The Prism is fine for stock and boosts but for peak sustained it's not going to cut it in the noise department. 

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I want to see if I can find a solution where I can run at a sustained 4.4Ghz and it still run quiet. The Prism is fine for stock and boosts but for peak sustained it's not going to cut it in the noise department. 

You are going to find that it is impossible.  3rd gen Ryzen will only peak on 2 cores at that speed.  

The best solution I found with overclocking is manually adjusting the Precision Boost Overdrive (PPT, TDC, EDC) in the BIOS

On 2020-04-19 at 7:38 PM, The Mother Fucker said:

You are going to find that it is impossible.  3rd gen Ryzen will only peak on 2 cores at that speed.  

The best solution I found with overclocking is manually adjusting the Precision Boost Overdrive (PPT, TDC, EDC) in the BIOS

Got it to a stable 4.4Ghz on all cores at 1.41 volts, max temp under full load is 72 degrees. 

I think I may have been blessed with a golden chip, I'm neck and neck with a 9900KF which boosts to 5Ghz. 

s6PBaOA.png

tE549AL.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Got it to a stable 4.4Ghz on all cores at 1.41 volts, max temp under full load is 72 degrees. 

I think I may have been blessed with a golden chip, I'm neck and neck with a 9900KF which boosts to 5Ghz. 

s6PBaOA.png

tE549AL.png

that's pretty good. TBH, I don't think I ever did an all core overclock with my 3700X yet. I do it with my R5 2600 CPUs.   

I did do derbauer's Ryzen boost test and found 2 of my cores did boost to 4.4GHz which is suppose to be the processors normal behavior when not OCing.

Cinebench-HWinfo.png

Edited by The Mother Fucker
  • 1 month later...