Looks great , "for switch"

Defending pure trash that pales in comparison to every other version because you love N dick in your ass :D lying:D

what a pathetic person you are gooberson .

watch the vid max put up . The framerate is atrocious.  This is the only fighting game on switch with fr problems . It's not acceptable,  its trash .

• Haha 1
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would anybody link this in support of the Switch version when the thumbnail shows what a horrendous downgrade it is?

Fingernails are current gen exclusive

Posted Images

14 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Defending pure trash that pales in comparison to every other version because you love N dick in your ass :D lying:D

what a pathetic person you are gooberson .

watch the vid max put up . The framerate is atrocious.  This is the only fighting game on switch with fr problems . It's not acceptable,  its trash .

That vid Max put up was before the 1.0.4 Patch slow Jonny :grimaceleft:

Those timing issues have been fixed. 

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022715454-Official-MK11-Update-5-9-19

Parity as far as frame data Timing for combos etc. 

14 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No one is thinking it didn't turn out well, it didn't turn out well. 

facts =/= opinions

Switch version outselling the Xbox1 version in the UK :rofls:

DynamiteCop: Bbbut no one cares it turned out well :awww:

The game is massively inferior on switch . Idk why your pushing this so hard . It still looks like shit and it still has fr issues .

Is it your obsession with dyno , or are you just this excited that switch got a 3rd party game ? 

Multiplats dont matter until you get a shitty version of one LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

The game is massively inferior on switch . Idk why your pushing this so hard . It still looks like shit and it still has fr issues .

Is it your obsession with dyno , or are you just this excited that switch got a 3rd party game ? 

Multiplats dont matter until you get a shitty version of one LOL

Me and DynamiteCop had a wager.... he admitted he lost the wager.... you can stop sucking his dick for free now about the topic :rofls:

The Switch version is currently outselling the XBO version on Amazon right now, and probably has been since launch.

PS4 version: #30 best seller in video games

Switch version: #74

XBO version: #136

:reg:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The Switch version is currently outselling the XBO version on Amazon right now, and probably has been since launch.

PS4 version: #30 best seller in video games

Switch version: #74

XBO version: #136

:reg:

Damn, Xbox is truly dead now. Microsoft had a good run. I expect similar results when the new generation lands.

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Me and DynamiteCop had a wager.... he admitted he lost the wager.... you can stop sucking his dick for free now about the topic :rofls:

I couldn't suck his dick if I wanted to. Your mouth is steady attached to it drinking load after load :D

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Well let's be honest here, I did and didn't lose the wager. The FPS may be targeting 60 (which it can't maintain throughout) but everything else is far worse than I ever laid out that it would be, and this is a result of the framerate. 

The cost of 60 FPS pushed it far lower graphically than I ever thought it would be, although I knew it would be stripped heavily I couldn't have imagined this much. They tanked this shit so far beyond framerate viability that it's just an unappealing product across the board. It should have been 30 FPS, it could have held that, it could have looked far better, run at higher resolution, and still provided a competent experience even with a framerate handicap.

They fucked up.  

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 and his dick sucking fantasies :scust:

Lol you guzzle load after load with excitement in your eyes :D

let's not forget who brought up dick sucking Gayboyson LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

its not the first time he's done that on this forum. a pattern is clearly forming.:holeup:

the pattern

44988208-natural-rock-wall-texture-and-p

oh wait thats just waiting to strike

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So many people want my dick

Plumbers-.jpg?w=459

we used to have a running joke in this forum about how uncircumsized dicks were a semen plunger

yea this is a unusual forum