There was just another mass shooting.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I can't say I feel anything for the victims personally, I definitely do care... It's extremely saddening to hear about these things when they happen.  However, what more can be said at this poin

Not gay, sry

Ok, yea I'm just gonna lock it.  

21 hours ago, lostfool said:

I guess nobody fucking cares that 11 people died.  Fucking shit ass country the U.S. is.  I hope a meteor hits us.  

Back in the day these type of events would bring up the debate surrounding Gun control.  

We had a President that would address these events to the press from the West Wing. 

54 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I'm shocked to find that the gunman was Black. 

Well of course.  If he was white they would have negotiated with him, bought him some lunch, and given him a hand job.

"stop pretending to care, you're just virtue-signaling":lemming:

[those same exact people then make a thread pretending to be outraged at some tranny winning girls 400m dash races]

On 2019-06-03 at 9:17 AM, The Mother Fucker said:

I'm shocked to find that the gunman was Black. 

Why would you be shocked by this?

Blacks account for the majority of gun homicide victims/arestees in the US

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why would you be shocked by this?

Blacks account for the majority of gun homicide victims/arestees in the US

Except not for mass shootings.  That's white-people's forte.

If you want to be truthful, then you would also need to acknowledge that.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except not for mass shootings.  That's white-people's forte.

One black mass shooting is the equivalent of six white mass shootings.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

One black mass shooting is the equivalent of six white mass shootings.

No, it isn't.

Your speculation about black people isn't anybody's standard of truth.

Let me know when you can acknowledge white people being responsible for most US mass shootings. I like keeping count how many times you avoid this because you're racist.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it isn't.

Your speculation about black people isn't anybody's standard of truth.

Let me know when you can acknowledge white people being responsible for most US mass shootings. I like keeping count how many times you avoid this because you're racist.

Apparently you don't like facts.

They're 1/6th of the white population, one mass shooting by them is the equivalent of 6 relative to the white population.

Stop being such an idiot... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RACIST!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :tom:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Apparently you don't like facts.

They're 1/6th of the white population, one mass shooting by them is the equivalent of 6 relative to the white population.

Stop being such an idiot... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RACIST!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :tom:

So how many white people mass shooting since the previous time a black person was responsible for a mass shooting.

Is it more than six? because if it is, your entire claim just fell apart.

it may actually be that white people are responsible for 90% or more of mass shootings between them and blacks. Which means white people are actually going OVER their proportion of the population.

You just got caught being racist again...............that's not my fault, that's your shortcoming.

You can't get better until you acknowledge some hard truths.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So how many white people mass shooting since the previous time a black person was responsible for a mass shooting.

Is it more than six? because if it is, your entire claim just fell apart.

it may actually be that white people are responsible for 90% or more of mass shootings between them and blacks. Which means white people are actually going OVER their proportion of the population.

You just got caught being racist again...............that's not my fault, that's your shortcoming.

You can't get better until you acknowledge some hard truths.

There hasn't been 12 mass shootings by whites and I can tell you that, and there most certainly hasn't been 18...

Did you forget the 2016 Dallas shooting? Or Chris Dorner's killing spree in 2013?

Whites commit more numbered mass shooting offenses but relative to the population weighed against blacks they commit less. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There hasn't been 12 mass shootings by whites and I can tell you that, and there most certainly hasn't been 18...

Did you forget the 2016 Dallas shooting? Or Chris Dorner's killing spree in 2013?

Whites commit more numbered mass shooting offenses but relative to the population weighed against blacks they commit less. 

You had to go back to 2013 to find the last time a black guy committed a mass shooting?

:drake:Thanks for proving me right.

If its MORE THAN SIX white people causing mass shootings..........you lose.

You're the one who established 6 at the qualifier. Thanks for playing.

White people are more likely to cause mass shootings than anybody else, even BEYOND THEIR PERCENTAGE of the population. Wow. Thanks for admitting that.

Just now, jehurey said:

You had to go back to 2013 to find the last time a black guy committed a mass shooting?

:drake:Thanks for proving me right.

If its MORE THAN SIX white people causing mass shootings..........you lose.

You're the one who established 6 at the qualifier. Thanks for playing.

White people are more likely to cause mass shootings than anybody else, even BEYOND THEIR PERCENTAGE of the population. Wow. Thanks for admitting that.

SIX PER SINGLE BLACK INCIDENT

That means from 2013 - 2019 that there would have to be 18 mass shootings by whites to offset the 3 by blacks in that 6 year span.

You're a moron. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

SIX PER SINGLE BLACK INCIDENT

That means from 2013 - 2019 that there would have to be 18 mass shootings by whites to offset the 3 by blacks in that 6 year span.

You're a moron. 

There's been a mass shooting every single week in America. Even Obama mentioned it in one of his last speeches.

https://www.vox.com/a/mass-shootings-america-sandy-hook-gun-violence

Yeah.........I'm pretty sure there's going to be enough white guys to reach that 18 mark, and beyond.

Thanks for playing. LOL

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

There's been a mass shooting every single week in America. Even Obama mentioned it in one of his last speeches.

https://www.vox.com/a/mass-shootings-america-sandy-hook-gun-violence

Yeah.........I'm pretty sure there's going to be enough white guys to reach that 18 mark, and beyond.

Thanks for playing. LOL

"vox.com"

:tom:

• Remij locked this topic