If I told this old hardware plays Shadow of the Tomb Raider better than PS4 Pro

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I did like hellblade.  Not sure how that relates to rosscharted 4 , as of they are even remotely the same .

Also not sure why you created an argument stating I said cutscenes make sonys games samey . You stupid fucking idiot .

Stop trying to me look dumb when your brain barely even functions . Retard .

It relates to you apparently only hating 'non gamey games' if they are Sony first party

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, because there's two GPU's in there which are roughly 60% more powerful than the Pro's GPU when combined.

Running games at console settings shows you just how far ahead PC hardware really is in some cases.  The settings above that like Ultra and shit are completely wasted vs the performance cost.  

Cows are in serious denial right now 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a 22 hour game to beat the story. Halo 2 is a 9 hour game to beat the story. 

The story is the entire Halo 2 campaign.

Open world aren't like that. That's the dumbest ass comparison I've ever seen. 

90%+ of the time spent in open world games is pure gameplay. No one is just standing around or back tracking and doing absolutely nothing in the Halo 2 campaign.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It relates to you apparently only hating 'non gamey games' if they are Sony first party

I dont even hate all of sonys games . I just dont care about them enough to buy another console to use for maybe 2 games a year .

Especially when most of them are the same shit .

How are you this dumb ? Why are you this mad ? Stupid idiot .

Just now, madmaltese said:

90%+ of the time spent in open world games is pure gameplay. No one is just standing around or back tracking and doing absolutely nothing in the Halo 2 campaign.

Don't be mad because your gay feminist propaganda is a living movie. 

:fella:

Is halo mp pure gameplay ? You fucktarded bozo LOL 

Just now, JONBpc said:

I dont even hate all of sonys games . I just dont care about them enough to buy another console to use for maybe 2 games a year .

Especially when most of them are the same shit .

How are you this dumb ? Why are you this mad ? Stupid idiot .

The guy that goes XBox + PC is calling someone else dumb? :D

Even if we believe that crap you say where you aren't interested in 90% of Sony games, that 10% is still more than the 0% extra you get from going Xbox + PC 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The guy that goes XBox + PC is calling someone else dumb? :D

Even if we believe that crap you say where you aren't interested in 90% of Sony games, that 10% is still more than the 0% extra you get from going Xbox + PC 

Having a ps4 is like having a Switch . Sits all year except the 2 times to play a game I'm really not too interested in the first place. 

Know what's dumb? You having a PC that rapes ps4 and still buying your games on ps4 cause somy dick feels soooooo nice lmao you dumb gaggot 

Oh we are including MP now? Awesome, that even kills your ND argument then because both UCIV and TLoU had large MP proponents :D killing your own argument. 

The difference being no one plays them.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Having a ps4 is like having a Switch . Sits all year except the 2 times to play a game I'm really not too interested in the first place. 

Know what's dumb? You having a PC that rapes ps4 and still buying your games on ps4 cause somy dick feels soooooo nice lmao you dumb gaggot 

Last game I bought was Days Gone. Next will be CTR. PC version please?

Wish I could play God of War on my beast PC :lawd:

I guess all the MS first party will just have to do 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Oh we are including MP now? Awesome, that even kills your ND argument then because both UCIV and TLoU had large MP proponents :D killing your own argument. 

But I don't like the mp in those games.  Are you dumb ? 

Last game I bought was Days Gone. Next will be CTR. PC version please?

Wish I could play God of War on my beast PC :lawd:

I guess all the MS first party will just have to do 

Why do you hate ps4 games :cry:

Days Gone is great ! Not a 5.0 flop and not another samey Sony movie game SWEAR 

LMFAO idiot 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Why do you hate ps4 games :cry:

Days Gone is great ! Not a 5.0 flop and not another samey Sony movie game SWEAR 

LMFAO idiot 

Well you hate all the Sony GOTYs so I thought a 5.0 would be more up your alley given your usual taste :freeman:

Well you hate all the Sony GOTYs so I thought a 5.0 would be more up your alley given your usual taste :freeman:

I dont hate them I just dont care to play sonys samey movie games . The only game I would have played was gow and I have little interest in that . The only upcoming games I'd play is tlou 2 and shocker ...another samey movie game. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You are truly stupid . If I had a ps4 still this year I would have not even turned it on .

It's amazing how dumb you are.

The point is between PC + Xbox or PC + Playstation

There is ZERO, literally zero extra games you can play with PC + Xbox combo moving forward.

Even if you only care about a single playstation first party all gen, that's still 1 more than a PC/Xbox combo and that alone makes it smarter to get PC/Playstation then PC/Xbox

It's amazing how dumb you are.

The point is between PC + Xbox or PC + Playstation

There is ZERO, literally zero extra games you can play with PC + Xbox combo moving forward.

Even if you only care about a single playstation first party all gen, that's still 1 more than a PC/Xbox combo and that alone makes it smarter to get PC/Playstation then PC/Xbox

If that's where your priorities are . Mine are the future with play anywhere and gamepass .

What would I have played on ps4 this year . Sell me on ps4 for 2019 . Go .

Just now, JONBpc said:

If that's where your priorities are . Mine are the future with play anywhere and gamepass .

What would I have played on ps4 this year . Sell me on ps4 for 2019 . Go .

as if I'm having this ridiculous game with you. You reject literal GOTY noms like Spiderman, Horizon, God of War, ND games, BB, etc then want to focus on 2019. 

The point remains though, even if you play a single one of them all gen, that's one more than Xbox/PC.