If I told this old hardware plays Shadow of the Tomb Raider better than PS4 Pro

Just now, madmaltese said:

as if I'm having this ridiculous game with you. You reject literal GOTY noms like Spiderman, Horizon, God of War, ND games, BB, etc then want to focus on 2019. 

The point remains though, even if you play a single one of them all gen, that's one more than Xbox/PC.

So I should buy a ps4 for 2 games? I played horizon for a bit I didn't care for it . BB is on PC.  I dont like spiderman in general . Sure I would have played gow.

There is no point for me to own ps4 . Sorry this upsets you so badly , gaggot .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, because there's two GPU's in there which are roughly 60% more powerful than the Pro's GPU when combined.

Running games at console settings shows you just how far ahead PC hardware really is in some cases.  The settings above that like Ultra and shit are completely wasted vs the performance cost.  

Cows are in serious denial right now 

Just now, JONBpc said:

So I should buy a ps4 for 2 games? I played horizon for a bit I didn't care for it . BB is on PC.  I dont like spiderman in general . Sure I would have played gow.

There is no point for me to own ps4 . Sorry this upsets you so badly , gaggot .

Playing GoW alone is still more reason to own a PS4/PC over Xbox/PC lol

you could play everything you have played + GoW (the GOTG)

So ditch xbox , lose gamepass and the best versions of almost every 3rd party game ....play gow , 3 days later have no gamepass and inferior 3rd party games? 

Yep , you're dumb. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

So ditch xbox , lose gamepass and the best versions of almost every 3rd party game ....play gow , 3 days later have no gamepass and inferior 3rd party games? 

Yep , you're dumb. 

So you'll be going PC/PS for next gen obviously aye. 

PC gamepass, PC has best version of 3rd partys, all MS first party day 1 and best on PC + all of Sony exclusives,

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

PC gamepass, PC has best version of 3rd partys, all MS first party day 1 and best on PC + all of Sony exclusives,

Why would he need a PlayStation when Sony is one by one adding their games to PS Now? There's like 275 of them as we speak, God of War is next no doubt. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why would he need a PlayStation when Sony is one by one adding their games to PS Now? There's like 275 of them as we speak, God of War is next no doubt. 

What's their most recent first party game on PS Now?

They haven't added a single first party game all year. Their most recent update has Batman Arkham Knight , a fucking 2015 game :biggrin:

The last one they added was Bloodborne in September of 2018 and that is also a 2015 game.

Now compare that with MS first party and Gamepass :biggrin:

Holy crap you say some stupid shit.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

What's their most recent first party game on PS Now?

They haven't added a single first party game all year. Their most recent update has Batman Arkham Knight , a fucking 2015 game :biggrin:

The last one they added was Bloodborne in September of 2018 and that is also a 2015 game.

Now compare that with MS first party and Gamepass :biggrin:

Holy crap you say some stupid shit.

So what you're saying is Sony is doing a terrible job supporting their streaming service. 

Do you think that will fly next-gen? 

DimDearArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

Not if they want growth, not if they want people actually interested in it, not if they actually want it to be competitive. They're going to follow the xCloud model and Microsoft's day one approach or something extremely close to it. If they don't Sony is literally slitting their own throat and waiting to lose consciousness while they bleed out. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

So what you're saying is Sony is doing a terrible job supporting their streaming service. 

Do you think that will fly next-gen? 

DimDearArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

Not if they want growth, not if they want people actually interested in it, not if they actually want it to be competitive. They're going to follow the xCloud model and Microsoft's day one approach or something extremely close to it. 

All you're doing is confirming 100% there is zero need to own an Xbox now or next gen ('Why would he need a PlayStation when Sony is one by one adding their games to PS Now' , your very own quote is saying when that happen there is zero reason to own the system. That has already happened on Xbox :D) and then speculating that Sony is going to follow suit and the same will happen to Playstation. Except it hasn't. So all you're doing is saying exactly what I'm saying which is there is zero reason to own a next gen xbox. 

14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Maybe.  Depending on PC specs required to play next gen games .

I'll have to buy a new monitor , new GPU,  maybe a new CPU.  That's a big price. 

If consoles are focus on 60fps I might just get one console 

Just now, madmaltese said:

All you're doing is confirming 100% there is zero need to own an Xbox now or next gen ('Why would he need a PlayStation when Sony is one by one adding their games to PS Now' , your very own quote is saying when that happen there is zero reason to own the system. That has already happened on Xbox :D) and then speculating that Sony is going to follow suit and the same will happen to Playstation. Except it hasn't. So all you're doing is saying exactly what I'm saying which is there is zero reason to own a next gen xbox. 

It has to though or they're fucked, their entire stream venture is dead in the water, it won't grow, it won't be competitive. 

They have one option, get on board or die, and they're not going to be uprooting all of their shit and going to Azure to keep doing exactly as they are now. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It has to though or they're fucked, their entire stream venture is dead in the water, it won't grow, it won't be competitive. 

They have one option, get on board or die, and they're not going to be uprooting all of their shit and going to Azure to keep doing exactly as they are now. 

Again, not of that matter to this argument. We aren't arguing it they should or shouldn't promote streaming more or how.

We are talking about the complete lack of any point in owning an xbox moving forward. You've also confirmed there is none. Your speculation and thoughts are irrelevant to Playstation until they happen. As of right now the next xbox is utterly useless if you were thinking of getting an accompanying console to a PC. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Again, not of that matter to this argument. We aren't arguing it they should or shouldn't promote streaming more or how.

We are talking about the complete lack of any point in owning an xbox moving forward. You've also confirmed there is none. Your speculation and thoughts are irrelevant to Playstation until they happen. As of right now the next xbox is utterly useless if you were thinking of getting an accompanying console to a PC. 

You're not going to need a PlayStation either. Sony is literally telling you their shit is coming to streaming day one. 

3536924-d7dvuxcwwaaqdl0.jpg

Edited by DynamiteCop!
16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're not going to need a PlayStation either. Sony is literally telling you their shit is coming to streaming day one. 

3536924-d7dvuxcwwaaqdl0.jpg

Only you got that that means Sony first party coming to day 1 to PS Now from that :D why am i not surprised.

If and when it happens, it happens. Till then, Xbox is useless as a PC accompaniment. You're literally arguing a speculation vs a reality. Nothing more pure Dyno than that 

15 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Only you got that that means Sony first party coming to day 1 to PS Now from that :D why am i not surprised.

If and when it happens, it happens. Till then, Xbox is useless as a PC accompaniment. You're literally arguing a speculation vs a reality. Nothing more pure Dyno than that 

Anybody with a brain would derive that reality because they're straight up talking about choice for the gamer and how streaming next-gen will be akin to buying digitally or Blu-ray and a staple of software acquirement just like them. It's the only way they can remain competitive in the space. Not months later, not years later, not a bunch of old shit. They need their new games hitting the service the day they release or they're pissing into the wind. 

They're not going to be spending tens to hundreds of millions on a network overhaul and leasing to give you the nonsense they're delivering now. 

• (PS1/PS2) CD/DVD 
  • (PS3/PS4) Blu-Ray + Download
  • (PS5) Blu-ray + Download + Streaming

$

tumblr_n58iahbOIX1tqauvuo1_500.gif

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Look to 0:22 and pause it.    This is the PS4 Pro of Shadow of TR. 

Now look at the screenshot of the game off my GTX 670 SLI in Full Screen.  

The later looks way better detailed than PS4 Pro.  

It's like MK11 on Switch vs PC. 

2AA105BB4E564F8878BC676DFC45461942DA07E3

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Look to 0:22 and pause it.    This is the PS4 Pro of Shadow of TR. 

Now look at the screenshot of the game off my GTX 670 SLI in Full Screen.  

The later looks way better detailed than PS4 Pro.  

It's like MK11 on Switch vs PC. 

2AA105BB4E564F8878BC676DFC45461942DA07E3

It's largely a gamma difference.

Video as presented.

47998430221_dcd29e5b85_o.png

Adjusted brightness and contrast values.

47998389642_5cb506776a_o.png