Gamestop is fucked - Stocks fall a further 14% in after hours trading

Wait a minute, did Dynocrap try to peddle the WItcher 3 again as proof of digital sales overcoming  physical sales, and hope we don't notice how those stats are exclusively skewed because all PC sales are digital, by default?

He's trying that again.............for the THIRD time?:tom:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is actually something wonderful, when they get the axe think how many video games are going to flood the market and how cheap everything will be. 

Another thread bites the dust.  

Gamestop's problem is that the purchasing experience is just so terrible. I pre-ordered Sekiro through them for that letter opener and I got pitched on: multiple pre-order offers, a sale they were run

17 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

People buy physical not because GameStop exists but because they want to own something they can trade in or sell on ebay without buyers remorse. Or they want to share the disc game with friends. It's as simple as that.

You can share digital too . If its 50 50 right now , devs and pubs are gonna push harder for digital than ever before .

Next gen will be the last gen you can buy discs for sure.

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You can share digital too . If its 50 50 right now , devs and pubs are gonna push harder for digital than ever before .

Next gen will be the last gen you can buy discs for sure.

Online stores are.just butchering GameStop, it's gaming prices are never even competitive. It's a god damn scam.

Gamestop's problem is that the purchasing experience is just so terrible. I pre-ordered Sekiro through them for that letter opener and I got pitched on: multiple pre-order offers, a sale they were running on used games, insurance coverage for my game, insistence that insurance coverage for my game is worth it because a guy came in the previous week after his PS4 scratched a disc and left with a brand new copy of the game, and signing up for their rewards program.

• Like 1