$999 for a monitor stand

19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Except you said the tech was garbage. Is a stand tech? No, it’s furniture, so you were referring to the monitor. 

Strike 2. 

Yes, the stand is tech. :| 

Apple's selling it separately.. and at such a high price based on the fact that it's got special technology to make it feel weightless and easier to adjust...

ROFL dumbstz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a Dell Ultrasharp U2410 thats about 10 years old.   I saw the Apple webpage talk about its color processing engine being 10-Bit and being able to produce over a billion colors.  

Unfortunately.... this was announced at a consumer event..... not a wholesale retailer event.    This was announced as a consumer product 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes, the stand is tech. :| 

Apple's selling it separately.. and at such a high price based on the fact that it's got special technology to make it feel weightless and easier to adjust...

ROFL dumbstz

It is a stand. It is not tech. 

But as long as you admit the product (monitor, computer) are top notch, I don’t give a shit enough to argue about a stand. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It is a stand. It is not tech. 

But as long as you admit the product (monitor, computer) are top notch, I don’t give a shit enough to argue about a stand. 

It IS tech.. it has a specially designed mechanism which is apparently meant to justify the price.. :| 

The computer is absolutely GARBAGE for the price.  UTTER SHIT.

There's better monitors out there... but this thread isn't about the monitor.. it's about the stand.

Dude.. don't argue with me about tech.  Apple is fucking garbage.  Straight the fuck up.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It IS tech.. it has a specially designed mechanism which is apparently meant to justify the price.. :| 

The computer is absolutely GARBAGE for the price.  UTTER SHIT.

There's better monitors out there... but this thread isn't about the monitor.. it's about the stand.

Dude.. don't argue with me about tech.  Apple is fucking garbage.  Straight the fuck up.

Link me to a better monitor 

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Link me to a better monitor 

This thread isn't about the monitor... I already told you.  Nobody gives a fuck about it... we give a fuck about a stand costing $1000... and so do the rest of the developers/professionals out there who are literally blasting the fuck out of Apple for it. :rofl: 

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This thread isn't about the monitor... I already told you.  Nobody gives a fuck about it... we give a fuck about a stand costing $1000... and so do the rest of the developers/professionals out there who are literally blasting the fuck out of Apple for it. :rofl: 

No, you made a claim. Show me a better monitor. 

• Remij locked this topic