I think Remij is on his period

Guest ghostz28

Real talk. I can make an account in under 5 seconds. IP bans don’t exist for mobile devices. They can change the registration or let me be. LOL

i like my posts being erased, it’s like a weird Snapchat take on SW 

LOL, I like how ghost burned all of his lifetime alt-accounts because he was pissed at me.

Like, he didn't figure out what I was doing the moment I got the mods' attention over his first alt-account? :troll:

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

What about the massive rush of people trying to sign up ? I wouldn't think that is fair to them 

I forgot my password and didn't have access to the email my account was tied to. Tried to create a new account to message Alphonse and none of these fuckers approved that shit for weeks. :D

I ended up messaging him on Sidescrollers and he took care of it, but I couldn't help but wonder at what point a new user would have just given up. :ben:

35 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I forgot my password and didn't have access to the email my account was tied to. Tried to create a new account to message Alphonse and none of these fuckers approved that shit for weeks. :D

I ended up messaging him on Sidescrollers and he took care of it, but I couldn't help but wonder at what point a new user would have just given up. :ben:

Yeah I had to have cucke reset my password cause I forgot amit and that fool must have been sleeping off all the buttsex he was giving.