GamePass is the best thing to come from this gen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its fucking dope. I downloaded like 4 games, just today. And now I can play on Pc and Xbox. Its legit AF  

I subbed to GamePass on PC for Metro.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

They aren't facts and you are retarded 

Nope, they are facts. I've been buying PS+ for $40 a year for several years now.

GamePass costs more money, and 4/5's of its catalogue is really quite shitty and just filler material. I only "buy" PS+ free games that look like they are at least decent. And its already accumulated more than a 100 games already.

And those games don't "cycle out". I always have them available when I want them.

Come back when you can argue any of those points.

Just now, JONBpc said:

No point arguing a retard that won't admit when he is wrong . You've lost this argument many times before . 

No......I'm the one with simple numbers and math, and they all fit together.

You've been asked twice for your facts about GamePass, and both times you've ran away.

Come back when you've conquered second-grade math.

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's better than those . Well idk about uplay . Didn't look at that 

I'm just fucking with you.  It/they are all really incredible values when you think of it.  

But that Jason Schreier guy brings up a good point

Seriously.. with a lot of these subscription services coming, and offering deals, and free trials, and discounts and whatever else... people's idea of what games SHOULD cost, will change.  It's not always just about production values... the thinking will be... I can pay $10 and get tons of hours of content from X service.. which also include AAA games... so why pay $60 up front anymore?

It won't happen instantly... but even just looking at Steam now, and people opinions of how much games should cost.  People on Steam won't buy games at full price or whichever price they deem as too much for whatever game... because they've already got access to tons of games.  These services run the same risk of doing that to consoles as well and simply devaluing the concept of $60+ game.

The honest fact is that I never really expected these services to provide access to the latest AAA games from these publishers... only really the older stuff.  So how they manage this will be interesting.. but it does run the real risk of convincing people that $60 for a single game isn't worth it anymore.

Makes me wonder what Sony's plans are for PS+ or their own service like this.

See, I can understand subscriptions.......for older games.

Its the promise that "you'll play our new releases on the subscription server" that is really going to cause trouble.

EA Access was originally meant as "play alot of our legacy games for one low price" and now they expanded it to include new releases.

I'm surprised Uplay is putting Watch Dogs 3 on Day one. But then again they are charging more.  You'd imagine they've done the calculation.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No......I'm the one with simple numbers and math, and they all fit together.

You've been asked twice for your facts about GamePass, and both times you've ran away.

Come back when you've conquered second-grade math.

You're retarded 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You're retarded 

Nope, you're just cowardly to try and make your argument.  This isn't an argument.  Its a coping mechanism for you.

Maybe someday you'll work up the gumption.

55 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Only if you're an xbox fan :shrug: 

nobody wants to spend $2000 for an average pc where they have to sit hunched over.  Everyone has a tablet or some shit for basic internet access and shit while lounging in the living room... If any non gamer wants to get their feet wet in gaming then they'll likely get a console.

Edited by Spicalicious
48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, they are facts. I've been buying PS+ for $40 a year for several years now.

GamePass costs more money, and 4/5's of its catalogue is really quite shitty and just filler material. I only "buy" PS+ free games that look like they are at least decent. And its already accumulated more than a 100 games already.

And those games don't "cycle out". I always have them available when I want them.

Come back when you can argue any of those points.

"facts" get the fuck outta here with that shit :D disgusting idiotic troll

Edited by Spicalicious
1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

nobody wants to spend $2000 for an average pc where they have to sit hunched over.  Everyone has a tablet or some shit for basic internet access and shit while lounging in the living room... If any non gamer wants to get their feet wet in gaming then they'll likely get a console.

Except the market shows that more people want to do that than buy Xbox consoles :bena: 

Sorry spicololol :reg: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Except the market shows that more people want to do that than buy Xbox consoles :bena: 

Sorry spicololol :reg: 

Sorry to you bitch :D.  That's fine.. and MS is raking in those benjamins eh breh? :leo: Honestly I dont care waht anybody buys as long as it's running on an MS platform.  I will always choose MS's software and services.  If they have a hardware option, which they do, then I will choose that.  MS all the way.

Edited by Spicalicious

Okay but honestly though.  Sure Sony will be around for a while and so will Nintendo.  I'm not sure what MS is actually doing but it sounds like an inclusive platform.  Isn't that what it's all about this day and age?  Being inclusive?

So why not be corporately inclusive.  Build something bigger and more vast.  This is MS's ultimate goal.  Yes, I do believe that MS would eventually like to have Sony and Nintendo and others running their back end on MS servers and Xcloud.  Where players from every console can simply hook up and play together regardless of hardware.

But no, that's a bad thing according to cows and sheep.  Be greedy is what they say.. Fucking punks don't deserve MS's help in this venture.

gamepass is awesome. lots of great games to play. i get to play metro exodus, a 2019 title, for free. psn+ will never have that. it gets old ass shit. 

Edited by -GD-

What if Ubisoft's and EA's and Activision and other third parties start their own subscription plans, and consumers just start getting tired of it.

What if Bethesda/Activision/Square team up together and offer their own subscription plan so that they can get more money between themselves then they could from Microsoft through their GamePass?

It then becomes a mess, and its going to end up hurting GamePass' prospects.