Gears 5 probably looks like shit now, which is why they didn't want to show it..

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

If it's already "4K" 60 on the X I'm curious what they can do with Scarlett, 120 FPS?

Well they were talking about that.  Seems pointless for consoles tho .

And I doubt it will be 4k 60 on x anyway . Prob dynamic and maybe not even 60

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Well they were talking about that.  Seems pointless for consoles tho .

And I doubt it will be 4k 60 on x anyway . Prob dynamic and maybe not even 60

It's pointless unless you own a brand new TV with HDMI whatever it is that can handle a 120hz input. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's pointless unless you own a brand new TV with HDMI whatever it is that can handle a 120hz input. 

So next to nobody . Dumb to waste power on something nobody will buy have.  Leave 120 plus to hermshits 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

They absolutely know what the fuck is going on.  They feel NO pressure.  The second they do.. they're ready to launch nukes.

Their pre-launch was little tid bits to curb Microsoft's initial Scarlett reveal... Which in my opinion, took the wind out of their sails. Just very good foresight. 

Edited by lynux3
3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Their pre-launch was little tid bits to curb Microsoft's initial Scarlett reveal... Which in my opinion, took the wind out of their sales. Just very good foresight. 

They're claiming faster loading than the PS5 AND hardware accelerated ray tracing, also 120 FPS which Sony has said nothing about.

Didn't take that much wind out of their sails.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're claiming faster loading than the PS5 AND hardware accelerated ray tracing, also 120 FPS which Sony has said nothing about.

Didn't take that much wind out of their sails.

Sony claimed days before 120fps and demonstrated load times. We've seen nothing from Scarlett. Only thing not confirmed is hardware ray tracing. 

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

These new consoles are gonna be nuts 

You're damn right. Despite some of the stuff sounding underwhelming, mostly the GPU specs, these new consoles are going to shine in a closed box format. I can't wait until E3 2020. :juggle: 

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You're damn right. Despite some of the stuff sounding underwhelming, mostly the GPU specs, these new consoles are going to shine in a closed box format. I can't wait until E3 2020. :juggle: 

I was complaining back in 2013 that the new consoles were only 8x increase in power, whereas previous jump on new gens were always increasing power by a factor of double-digits.

This next-gen is looking like the same 6x-8x in GPU power, but the CPU seems like its the biggest jump.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I was complaining back in 2013 that the new consoles were only 8x increase in power, whereas previous jump on new gens were always increasing power by a factor of double-digits.

This next-gen is looking like the same 6x-8x in GPU power, but the CPU seems like its the biggest jump.

I was concerned for base consoles too until I saw the results from the PlayStation Meeting. Fast forward 5 years later and we have stuff like The Last of Us 2... that game looks insane to me still.

Rod is such a fucking clown. He's the Phil Spencer of Gears, completely delusional safe-space loony-bin. He has no business being in charge of Gears, and his shitty decisions and gay characters have sunk the franchise.

this franchise has lost all of its fans already, it's dead in the water.

Gears 5 will do even worse than Gears 4.