So Cyberpunk 2077 is a current gen game

They need until the final few months of the PS4/XBO console generation to cutdown that game to work on those consoles.

And, it still wouldn't surprise me if they have a delay into the summer. Witcher 3 was delayed three months.

I bet they will announce that the game will have a massive game update if you buy the retail disc but use it in a future next-gen console.

The PC version is definitely going to be the one to get.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Cyberpunk is current gen, it comes out in April 2020 and Sony just recently said "no next-gen Playstation launch over the next 12 months." .

:yeshrug:

Wake me up when it happens :shrug: 

This whole thread is simply a reflexive action based on my commenting on how shitty MS' press conference was.  I'm at peace with it dude.  Keep trying to get at me though :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Wake me up when it happens :shrug: 

This whole thread is simply a reflexive action based on my commenting on how shitty MS' press conference was.  I'm at peace with it dude.  Keep trying to get at me though :tom: 

No, I just forgot about this whole thing and it came to light when I was watching the trailer again.

"Oh yeah, I remember all that shit Remij was talking about this not being current gen"

and here we are.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think you were the only person that was going at him as hard as me. 

Indeed. There's nothing in this game that suggests it's "next gen". There's even gameplay footage and that just confirmed it more. It might be cross gen, but current generation consoles have no problem running this game.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Indeed. There's nothing in this game that suggests it's "next gen". There's even gameplay footage and that just confirmed it more. It might be cross gen, but current generation consoles have no problem running this game.

Agreed. 

8 hours ago, lynux3 said:

With that news it looks like my old FX-8300 with GTX 670 SLI is going to own Xbox One and PS4 Pro again.