Xbox Website - Thank you all again for your continuous support, and we can’t wait to show you what’s next (referring to Switch)

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

MCC is impossible on Switch, did you forget they can't even flight it on Xbox One because of memory constraints? Also Matt Booty said just last week that AAA games and franchises will stay exclusive to Xbox, only smaller games that make sense elsewhere would be a consideration and it would be on a case by case basis.

please-just-stop_o_1735109.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

better than most JRPGs today. 

LOL poor Dynocrap thought he could avoid all of the Bodycount & Gouko & Remij posts and try and just find a tangent with my posts.

Made the dumbass pay, so hard and so quickly that he abandon the thread in under 5 minutes.:tom: Now he looks even worse.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL poor Dynocrap thought he could avoid all of the Bodycount & Gouko & Remij posts and try and just find a tangent with my posts.

Made the dumbass pay, so hard and so quickly that he abandon the thread in under 5 minutes.:tom: Now he looks even worse.

You didn't do anything, you're fucking retarded. You think it's coming to Switch yet they're having trouble getting the latest beta build with Reach to even run on Xbox One because of memory limitations... It has double the Switch's memory... Then you take that as the game being broken when it isn't because that hasn't even been released yet.

Your brain is fucked...

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You didn't do anything, you're fucking retarded. You think it's coming to Switch yet they're having trouble getting the latest beta build with Reach to even run on Xbox One because of memory limitations... It has double the Switch's memory... Then you take that as the game being broken when it isn't because that hasn't even been released yet.

Your brain is fucked...

LOL he's still trying to avoid the thread.

And now he's back to admitting that the game was broken.:tom: Poor guy is literally flipping out in every direction.

Probably because the lemming faction is getting de-listed within 4 to 10 months. LOL, he decided that trying avoid the other guys was the best course of action.............it turned out the be the worst course of action, I'm slapping him around every which way.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's still trying to avoid the thread.

And now he's back to admitting that the game was broken.:tom: Poor guy is literally flipping out in every direction.

Probably because the lemming faction is getting de-listed within 4 to 10 months. LOL, he decided that trying avoid the other guys was the best course of action.............it turned out the be the worst course of action, I'm slipping him around every which way.

You're being made a fool of and refusing to think.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now back to sounding weak.  He's got nothing left.

To be fair........neither does Microsoft.:tom:

There's nothing else to say, you're wrong, the Switch can't handle the package, the game is not broken but is experiencing INTERNAL issues with memory consumption for an unreleased addition, AND Matt said just last week AAA games will only be on Xbox which nips this in the bud immediately not to mention smaller games will be weighed on a case by case basis if they make sense.

You are a dumb mother fucker, so, so dumb.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's nothing else to say, you're wrong, the Switch can't handle the package, the game is not broken but is experiencing INTERNAL issues with memory consumption for an unreleased addition, AND Matt said just last week AAA games will only be on Xbox which nips this in the bud immediately.

LOL he's getting pissed because he's constantly wrong.

Ori developers are saying that the Switch version has parity with the Xbox One version............after lemmings said that the Switch couldn't run the game. for YEARS:tom:

Halo games are coming to Switch............and you're getting de-listed, and your attempt to avoid the thread has resulted in you getting slapped around even worse than you imagined. LOL

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Your brain is fucked...

don't do this to yourself.

First it was PC. Then it was Switch.

There's only one place left.

Sure, Switch can't run it. But guess what can?

435494i9F4DF48A0E7ACC7C.gif

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's getting pissed because he's constantly wrong.

Ori developers are saying that the Switch version has parity with the Xbox One version............after lemmings said that the Switch couldn't run the game. for YEARS:tom:

Halo games are coming to Switch............and you're getting de-listed, and your attempt to avoid the thread has resulted in you getting slapped around even worse than you imagined. LOL

Who said Switch couldn't run Ori? Fucking nobody...

Also it's in "parity" because the game is hitting target peak on both systems... 1080/60 is the topout... Xbox One could do more but the target has been hit... No base systems go beyond it...

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who said Switch couldn't run Ori? Fucking nobody...

Also it's in "parity" because the game is hitting target peak on both systems... 1080/60 is the topout... Xbox One could do more but the target has been hit... No base systems go beyond it...

LOL, he's backtracking some more............I'm loving it.:tom:

I love that I got him jumping hoops at my every command.

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's nothing else to say, you're wrong, the Switch can't handle the package, the game is not broken but is experiencing INTERNAL issues with memory consumption for an unreleased addition, AND Matt said just last week AAA games will only be on Xbox which nips this in the bud immediately not to mention smaller games will be weighed on a case by case basis if they make sense.

ohhh now you believe Matt again? :mj:

and way to misconstrue his words.... he said AAA first party games will come to Xbox1.... but that doesn't mean those aren't in tgw cards for other systems bro. 

As far as MCC... if it comes to Switch it will be broken up into two packages part 1 - 64Gb with half the games..... part 2 - 64 Gb with the other half in the collection. :tophat2:

LOL he's going to avoid those posts, at this point he's made a conscientious decision to get slapped around by me, because he thinks that's the least-invasive ass-rape he will be subjected to today on this forum.

...........and like everything else he's predicted, he's going to be so, very, very wrong.:lawl:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

ohhh now you believe Matt again? :mj:

and way to misconstrue his words.... he said AAA first party games will come to Xbox1.... but that doesn't mean those aren't in tgw cards for other systems bro. 

As far as MCC... if it comes to Switch it will be broken up into two packages part 1 - 64Gb with half the games..... part 2 - 64 Gb with the other half in the collection. :tophat2:

It's not misconstrued, I not only read multiple articles about it I watched his whole 30 minute interview. AAA games are off the table and lower budget games may come to other platforms if and when they make sense to do so.

They're not offloading AAA games, they're well aware those keep people in their hardware eco-system, keeps them buying Live, GamePass etc.