• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine it running on Ditch   Yes, just imagine  

Game was great for me... I have a $1200 gfx card  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

but for real, this is the the rtx killer app. it looks amazing in this game!

Yea not even joking.. it really is.  It's actually really quite fucking crazy.  The most impressive thing is the glass reflections with transparency.  You can see through the glass, as well as what's reflected on the glass.  Also with RT on High, you get RT reflections of all the debris and particles, as well as shadows.  When you consider how much debris and damage and particles there are, it's insane to see it all properly reflected and shadowed.

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Remij I tried that sharpening filter and that shit is legit . Too bad not all games support it .

Yea their new filter is really good.  It helps dramatically in soft looking games with TAA.

They just added another 350 games which will support it.  That brings it to over 900 iirc.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I tried r6 since it's free for a week and I was surprised how it cleaned that game up .

Here's a list of the currently supported games.  Whenever they update Geforce Experience they always add more. 

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/games/#freestyle.html

But I have a feeling that in the future they will separate the sharpening filter from the rest of freestyle and have it as a toggle in the Nvidia control panel.

18 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Hopefully gears 5. 

If I even play it on PC,  gamepass pissing me off with not letting me install to external ssd

Gears 5 actually has an in game sharpening slider option on PC.  

It's supposed to be up for pre-load now, but I still can't do it on Steam yet.  It weighs in at around ~65GB according to the MS store.  Gears 4 was around there when it launched as well.  As they kept adding MP maps and shit though it grew to over 120GB...  Here's hoping that that won't be the case this time.  Or if it is... that they allow us a way of just downloading the campaign separately.

I preloaded it on w10 and xbox . Xbox beta will not let me dl to an external ssd. 

Idc too much cause my PC has optane memory but there is always some bs with ms shit on PC.  

I dont like gears mp but I'm interested in that division mode so I'll probably play that .

Space isn't too much an issue for me cause I usually just delete games when I'm done playing them.

4 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Looks like we are officially in the need for next gen to set in.

Nah, there's something wrong with the game. It needs a hotfix of some kind, if you open the map the whole game exhibits this slowdown in the background even on X.

The performance hits are odd, crazy shit can be happening and it's totally fine and then one weird and comparatively small thing happens and there's a hit. 

48 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It will. 

868770a64a4eaa5c7e3903ce75bb90b2.png

Tried it. It's accurate. Really playable with less than 60 fps, they deserve credit for the engine and everything. Game feels very responsive. On 1440p

Looked really good to me on 1080p too though so I'd still play it on that.

2 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Tried it. It's accurate. Really playable with less than 60 fps, they deserve credit for the engine and everything. Game feels very responsive. On 1440p

Looked really good to me on 1080p too though so I'd still play it on that.

You've got a Vega 64 right?