Control PC: Ray Tracing's Killer App? Plus: Full Xbox One X vs PC Comparison! | Digital Foundry

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pictures look the same LMAO RTX flopped

lmfao did that motherfucker really point out the differences   

I got your benchmark, right here.  

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

He is teh smartt :lemming:

No he even failed that :tom: he missed that there is 2 rocks at the bottom right in one pic, and that to the left of the big bears shoulder there is 1 prong/tree rather than 2.

But this is the guy who can tell the difference right off the bat between pixel jumps.

Edited by TLHBO
On 2019-08-30 at 1:09 PM, jehurey said:

Thats.....quite possibly the best graphical analysis video that Digital Foundry has ever made.

Absolutely genius to go through the history of recent modern graphical effects, one by one.

And boy does it absolutely dismiss the Xbox One X, and basically all console versions, really quickly at the end. The PC version is the one to get, and the game is designed for future, beefier graphics cards.

Very un-"low budget". They're basically calling it the most graphics feature-laden video game designed thus far.

But yeah If you don't own a gaming pc with a video card capable of raytracing, then get the Xbox version.. Not the pos4 version lol

:D filthy sheep hiding behind pc.   

Edited by Spicalicious
3 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

But yeah If you don't own a gaming pc with a video card capable of raytracing, then get the Xbox version.. Not the pos4 version lol

:D filthy sheep hiding behind pc.   

why? so that I can get a slightly higher resolution to get a better look at the low graphical settings.

Who goes around boasting about trying to get the highest possible resolution of a game running on low settings? :drake:

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

No he even failed that :tom: he missed that there is 2 rocks at the bottom right in one pic, and that to the left of the big bears shoulder there is 1 prong/tree rather than 2.

But this is the guy who can tell the difference right off the bat between pixel jumps.

Are you fucking retarded?

USaRgtg.png

What do you think "added rock below cub" and "missing tree" are?

Talking about failure and you're missing things I literally put into text form which you're saying I missed. 

What a goddamn idiot. 

50 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

USaRgtg.png

Talking about failure and you're missing things I literally put into text form which you're saying I missed. 

What a goddamn idiot. 

I thought you were referring to a different part with the missing tree, but you still forgot the snow on the mountain :bena:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

USaRgtg.png

What a goddamn idiot. 

My goodness he is still going.... Autism Sayan 4