Blair Witch- 8.8@IGN, 72 meta

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Something seems off with this game. 100 percent gpu usage and cpu usage was at 100 percent.

I smell my Dell cooking.

People are saying the performance is shit on everything right now. Pc, Xbox, etc. mine is too.

ive played maybe 30 mins and I'm not sure about the game 

4 minutes ago, Delita said:

People are saying the performance is shit on everything right now. Pc, Xbox, etc. mine is too.

ive played maybe 30 mins and I'm not sure about the game 

Ill try it on xbox cause I have to lock to 30fps on pc so whats the point. Medium at 1080p should not push my GPU to a constant 100 percent.

So overall the game was not half bad, towards the end the game gets so fucking trippy and awesome. The game has serious inspirations from PT without a shadow of a doubt. I wouldn't give it an 8.8 but more like an 8.

its just the ending I have problem with. That shit sucked. Massively. Apparently I got the bad ending , and the majority of people are getting this ending. this is my problem with multiple ending games. I just want to play It and enjoy it and feel satisfied. i don't want to be looking at a guide and have to do everything correct, collect everything, and then I get the right ending. It's stupid and not fun to me. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Delita said:

So overall the game was not half bad, towards the end the game gets so fucking trippy and awesome. The game has serious inspirations from PT without a shadow of a doubt. I wouldn't give it an 8.8 but more like an 8.

its just the ending I have problem with. That shit sucked. Massively. Apparently I got the bad ending , and the majority of people are getting this ending. this is my problem with multiple ending games. I just want to play It and enjoy it and feel satisfied. i don't want to be looking at a guide and have to do everything correct, collect everything, and then I get the right ending. It's stupid and not fun to me. 

Staying true to the movie. 

59 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Staying true to the movie. 

not at all. its no PT or whatever else. the movie has nothing to with this garbage game. 

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

The movies ending sucked. And underwhelmed too. 

:wrists:

the ending is godlike, the movie is godlike. absolute masterpiece. for real the ending is authentic and it just works as a climax. It's scary and mysterious. :bow: 

(stfu GD, dont say anything. its ok)

Edited by kaz
8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Lol. I think the movie is junk, and I like games like PT.  Gd is stuck under a pee from gods dick. He can't hear you.

he hates it too. its fine i can see why you think its nothing but to me its everything. the ending is incredible and it scares the fuck out of me. the whole movie does, it has some weird ass moments.

tbh i just realized it has something to with faith. I believe in this creature called the blair witch. its mysterious by itself and then all kind of weird shit happens.

the ending is so scary because it goes full circle with all the stories they heard with the missing children etc. 

dark woods are scary as fuck in rl :scared: 

the game has nothing to do with it. its garbo

ALSO pee from gods dick is the only thing that could make GD stronger 

Edited by kaz