Gears 5 has 19 different Gay Pride flags for MP, from genderfluid to poly, every one can grab their flag for FREE!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fucking detroyed  

Really? You're from Russia and can't think of a group of people that face more hate than that? 

there are a number of reasons why the 90s were legit the best time period this planet has ever seen.    funky cloths and I mean weirder cloths than the 80s (kinda less wild) 

Posted Images

i dont even understand why they call it "pride". can you really be proud of your sexual orientation? I think its just natural. and yea forcing this shit on everything is laughable

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

I don't get these guys. They all say heterosexual pride shouldnt exist. Why I shall never know. Not that I care.

these people are so full of hatred it's astonishing. 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Because straight people arent shit on. 

but i thought these lgqbt or whatever they call it is for equality and all and but they cut out straight people. it's basically just a hate group against good christian people, like the mother fucker. :jordan3:

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

CIS White Males are the definition of the devil to SJWs. I have never seen so much hate for a group as that.

To some sjws sure . Because in general , those are the people that shit on them . I can see why they would be bitter .

That's a minority of people,  and some media . Irl , straight white guys really face no discrimination. 

6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

CIS White Males are the definition of the devil to SJWs. I have never seen so much hate for a group as that.

Lmfao what? :drake:

Jews and black people were/are hated so much they were/are being killed just for being Jewish or black.   Social Media posts is child's play compared to that. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

To some sjws sure . Because in general , those are the people that shit on them . I can see why they would be bitter .

That's a minority of people,  and some media . Irl , straight white guys really face no discrimination

This I can agree with you on.  

You have Aza saying dumb shit that straight white men are the most hated group ever :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lmfao what? :drake:

Jews and black people were hated so much they were being killed.   Social Media posts is child's play compared to that. 

there should be a star of david and a pan-african flag too. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Wasn't talking about flags..... responding to Aza saying that straight  white men are the most hated group in history :drake:

oh i know, but i thinking these flags shouldn't be limited to just sexuality.