Let's talk about those scheming monopolizing Corporations

Mainstream Media Brands with the most influence access today!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand you loathe the most?

• Disney / ABC
    • Apple
    • Time Warner / CNN / HBO
    • Twitter
    • Comcast / NBC Universal
    • Microsoft / XBOX / Windows
    • Paramount / CBS
    • Google / Youtube
    • Netflix

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm now teetering on being mad?

When did i claim that I was being sarcastic?

Dude, do you need a dictionary or something? Or maybe a thesaurus? (see, that's condescending)

Did I say you said you were being sarcastic.  I said you will try to claim it as you deny the other two points that I said you were.  

and YES you were being condescending and you being it right now again.  :|

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nestle.

Oh............so we were supposed to know that you're subject actually contained you veering off into two different subjects, and we were supposed to clearly see that distinction and not inter-mingle

And you play dumb to try and irritate my smart ass.   Thread titles do directly suggest what you're voting about.  Maybe logic is different in Germany. You guys were dumb enough to follow hi

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Did I say you said you were being sarcastic.  I said you will try to claim it as you deny the other two points that I said you were.  

and YES you were being condescending and you being it right now again.  :|

Is there supposed to be a dispute as to whether I was being condescending?

Because I seem to be agreeing with you.

Why would I need to switch over to claiming sarcasm? That would imply that I don't actually think you've embarrassed yourself in this thread.

....and...why would I do that?

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Is there supposed to be a dispute as to whether I was being condescending?

Because I seem to be agreeing with you.

Why would I need to switch over to claiming sarcasm? That would imply that I don't actually think you've embarrassed yourself in this thread.

....and...why would I do that?

The two aren't mutually exclusive, you been mad since I challenged your view on Cooke's thread on Tulsi and not willing to be bested you came here to this thread to try to pick apart how created the poll question from the thread subject.  
& so you then proceeded to act condescending after I called you out on your wrong assumption that I was saying all the media brands in the polls were monopolies.  

and we been back and fourth since.   Is that enough recap for you, or are you still mad that you have another condescending reply to make?   

Edited by The Mother Fucker
5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

The two aren't mutually exclusive, you been mad since I challenged your view on Cooke's thread on Tulsi and not willing to be bested you came here to this thread to try to pick apart how created the poll question from the thread subject.  
& so you then proceeded to act condescending after I called you out on your wrong assumption that I was saying all the media brands in the polls were monopolies.  

and we been back and fourth since.   Is that enough recap for you, or are you still mad that you have another condescending reply to make?   

My assumption wasn't wrong.

I did accurately point out the discrepency.

Its very simple.......look at how I'm typing. And look at what you're typing.

You're not going to live it down. The funny part is how you made yourself mad while I was just repeating the same 3 things since the beginning. lol

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

My assumption wasn't wrong.

I did accurately point out the discrepency.

Its very simple.......look at how I'm typing. And look at what you're typing.

You're not going to live it down. The funny part is how you made yourself mad while I was just repeating the same 3 things since the beginning. lol

and What am I trying to live down?

You are the one who made the assumption that every choice in the poll is a monopoly not me.  It is not even implied that either which is funny.   That was your assumption.  

Edited by The Mother Fucker
6 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

and What am I trying to live down?

You are the one who made the assumption that every choice in the poll is a monopoly not me.  It is not even implied that either which is funny.   That was your assumption.  

No, I said you listed companies that weren't monopolies, the assumption being you don't know enough about those corporations, or you don't know the definition of what a monopoly is.

Believe me............the resulting implication is that you sound dumb, and that's funny.

I shouldn't have to explain this, its not rocket science. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I said you listed companies that weren't monopolies, the assumption being you don't know enough about those corporations, or you don't know the definition of what a monopoly is.

Believe me............the resulting implication is that you sound dumb, and that's funny.

I shouldn't have to explain this, its not rocket science. lol

or I was simply adding those in their to skew the results.  

You are making more assumptions to think I don't know any about these companies, or that I don't know what a monopoly is.  

Instead of putting your foot in your mouth.    You could have just asked, "hey why did you include these brands that aren't monopolies?"

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

No you made a poor assumption, because you are dumb, and you think too highly of yourself to see it.   :umad:

No, I made a logical one.

So, to recap:

-We're supposed to know that your thread title is about one subject

-But the contents within your OP contains another subject

-And you may have intentionally thrown in OTHER stuff to intentionally "skew" the subject

Nah.........I think I'll stick with mines, which just concludes that you didn't know what you were talking about, and got angry when I pointed that out.

I mean........if you WEREN'T angry, then you wouldn't do something as obvious as spending the remaining 80% of the thread trying to get back at me over that simple comment. LOL Right? Who would do such a thing?

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So, to recap:

-And you may have intentionally thrown in OTHER stuff to intentionally "skew" the subject

Nah.........I think I'll stick with mines, which just concludes that you didn't know what you were talking about, and got angry when I pointed that out.

I mean........if you WEREN'T angry, then you wouldn't do something as obvious as spending the remaining 80% of the thread trying to get back at me over that simple comment. LOL Right? Who would do such a thing?

YOU!

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, to recap:

YOU!

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

YOU!

And then I said:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL. You're clearly not the angry one :tom:

What am I trying to get back at you? I already succeeded in making fun of you from the very first post?  I don't need anything else. lol

If you need me to replace a fuse and reboot your system, let me know.

no, I got you to describe yourself.  Case is closed. 

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, to recap:

YOU!

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

no, I got you to describe yourself.  Case is closed. 

YOU!

No, you really didn't.

I'm not the one who lost their marbles because of a comment.

Like I said, look at what I'm typing.........and look at what you're typing.

Hope this was a learning lesson for you.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, to recap:

YOU!