Let's talk about those scheming monopolizing Corporations

Mainstream Media Brands with the most influence access today!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand you loathe the most?

• Disney / ABC
    • Apple
    • Time Warner / CNN / HBO
    • Twitter
    • Comcast / NBC Universal
    • Microsoft / XBOX / Windows
    • Paramount / CBS
    • Google / Youtube
    • Netflix

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nestle.

Oh............so we were supposed to know that you're subject actually contained you veering off into two different subjects, and we were supposed to clearly see that distinction and not inter-mingle

And you play dumb to try and irritate my smart ass.   Thread titles do directly suggest what you're voting about.  Maybe logic is different in Germany. You guys were dumb enough to follow hi

2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

why? water bottles?

Nestle is one of the worst corporations in the world.  The monopolies that they have over the cocoa industry, and them basically stealing water directly from public supply without paying for it.

I think Nestle was actually behind misleading information and studies to dissuade the general public from breast-feeding their children, in order to sell baby formula.

Also, they handed out their baby formula to give to newborns in hospitals, so that the baby becomes hooked on the formula and resists the mother's milk. This could have resulted in alot of complications regarding newborn receiving proper  nutrition, not to mention families that simply couldn't afford it.

They've even had some cases of baby formula milk contamination that caused illness and deficiencies in newborns.

They really are a horrible company.

26 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Nestle isn't a monopoly either. Jerry gaying up threads as usual. 

dgLwV3x.jpg

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.convergencealimentaire.info%2Fmap.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Pretty sure if you are one of the 10 companies that pretty much control the entire world's supply of processed foods, you're a monopoly.

You're after-the-fact attempt at trying to own me over anything you can possibly scrounge up has arrived, right on time. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Pretty sure if you are one of the 10 companies that pretty much control the entire world's supply of processed foods, you're a monopoly.

Mono, from the Latin for "ten."

Pretty sure you're a complete retard.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

Look up the term. 

Well, I meant by the way OP is using it. It's not a "monopolized company."  But he said monopoly company.  I think I don't have to look that up. 

Edit: eh maybe we are forgetting the original gimmick that they gotta own the market share of the same competing companies. I'm too lazy to look. Is there 4 different kinds of baby food under nestle or something. 

list of things kokoji absolutely suck at and fails: 

-astronomy

-physics

-emotional intelligence

-economy (this one is new and I added it to the list, judging by this thread)

but my fav was always

-languages :tom:  

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love that this is the best you can do.

I love that this is what you are defending.

I love that you tried to ridicule MF for not knowing what the word means and immediately proved you don't know what it means. :kaz:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I love that you tried to ridicule MF for not knowing what the word means and immediately proved you don't know what it means. :kaz:

Except he doesn't know what it means...........and I wasn't the one who said Nestle.

Did you forget that part?

LOL, why do you think I've been chuckling at you this entire time, knowing I could just drop that line whenever.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Except he doesn't know what it means...........and I wasn't the one who said Nestle.

You tried to suck up to Hot Sauce when he posted a company that isn't a monopoly either, then when I made fun of you for it, you mis-defined the term. You always fail, Jerry. It's almost supernatural. :kaz:

Just now, Saucer said:

You tried to suck up to Hot Sauce when he posted a company that isn't a monopoly either, then when I made fun of you for it, you mis-defined the term. You always fail, Jerry. It's almost supernatural. :kaz:

Sorry, that's not working either.

I really do enjoy that this is the best you can do.

And now you're trying to find new avenues.........I now suck up to Hot Sauce. LOL

Just to be clear.......I'm not asking you to stop trying here.