Let's talk about those scheming monopolizing Corporations

Mainstream Media Brands with the most influence access today!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand you loathe the most?

• Disney / ABC
    • Apple
    • Time Warner / CNN / HBO
    • Twitter
    • Comcast / NBC Universal
    • Microsoft / XBOX / Windows
    • Paramount / CBS
    • Google / Youtube
    • Netflix

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nestle.

Oh............so we were supposed to know that you're subject actually contained you veering off into two different subjects, and we were supposed to clearly see that distinction and not inter-mingle

And you play dumb to try and irritate my smart ass.   Thread titles do directly suggest what you're voting about.  Maybe logic is different in Germany. You guys were dumb enough to follow hi

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Jerry doesn't even know basic bitch econ terms like monopoly:ANYWORD:

Just now, Saucer said:

And poor Hot Sauce having loser sycophants like Jerry orbiting him. I'd immediately reach for the can of Raid no matter how much praise they tried to put on me.

He's now double-posting like ghosts, too. lol

He's doing it like as if he does it any harder, he's gonna win something.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

I didn't call Nestle a monopoly.

I didn't say you did. I assumed you answered MF's question in the spirit it was asked, unlike Jerry whose  insecure autism caused him to go Vocabulary Nazi and try to dunk on MF--one of the most harmless posters on here--only to airball it into the stands again.

21 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I didn't say you did. I assumed you answered MF's question in the spirit it was asked, unlike Jerry whose  insecure autism caused him to go Vocabulary Nazi and try to dunk on MF--one of the most harmless posters on here--only to airball it into the stands again.

Which caused you to act bitch-pinched and try and do the same thing with me, only with lesser results............again.

I love that so much has happened from a innocuous post of mine.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which caused you to act bitch-pinched and try and do the same thing with me, only with lesser results............again.

I love that so much has happened from a innocuous post of mine.

You tried to dunk on MF for 3 pages over the term when you don't even know yourself what the term means. 

I love how karma constantly rapes you. :ANYWORD:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You tried to dunk on MF for 3 pages over the term when you don't even know yourself what the term means. 

I love how karma constantly rapes you. :ANYWORD:

No, he just kept on trying to argue about other things for three pages, while I continually just stuck to my post again and again, and even told him to just take it easy.

I love how now your WHINING on his behalf.  Guess I wasn't kidding when I said "bitch-pinched" lol

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, I made a logical one.

So, to recap:

-We're supposed to know that your thread title is about one subject

-But the contents within your OP contains another subject

-And you may have intentionally thrown in OTHER stuff to intentionally "skew" the subject

Nah.........I think I'll stick with mines, which just concludes that you didn't know what you were talking about, and got angry when I pointed that out.

I mean........if you WEREN'T angry, then you wouldn't do something as obvious as spending the remaining 80% of the thread trying to get back at me over that simple comment. LOL Right? Who would do such a thing?

YOU!

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he just kept on trying to argue about other things for three pages, while I continually just stuck to my post again and again, and even told him to just take it easy.

You sperged over it for 3 pages and even made lists about it LOL! And you had no idea what the term even meant LOL!!

It's a perfect Jerry thread. 

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You sperged over it for 3 pages and even made lists about it LOL! And you had no idea what the term even meant LOL!!

It's a perfect Jerry thread. 

No, not really.

At one point, I even questioned what he was even arguing about, and said that there wasn't anything to dispute.

You know that already if you read the thread.  No need for you to be a SJW for that guy.

Just now, jehurey said:

At one point, I even questioned what he was even arguing about, and said that there wasn't anything to dispute.

You tried to claim the argument was settled when you were misusing the term too? That doesn't make you look like a sperg at all. :kaz: