Death Stranding has gone gold; doesn't require PlayStation Plus for online

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i hope the final game is great. the previews have been so underwhelming. 

Statement 1: Paid-for PlayStation-Plus subscription required for online multiplayer. - This simply tells you that you will need PS+ if you want to play multiplayer.   Statement 2:  Sold Sepa

No, because it does require PlayStation Plus for online multiplayer. No one is having reading comprehension issues here but yourself.    Paid for PlayStation Plus subscription required for

Posted Images

On 2019-09-26 at 2:52 AM, lynux3 said:

6853013A-7370-4B10-8CBE-E96501BA668F.jpe

Statement 1: Paid-for PlayStation-Plus subscription required for online multiplayer. - This simply tells you that you will need PS+ if you want to play multiplayer.

Statement 2:  Sold Separately.  - you have to buy a ps+ sub to be able to play online

Statement 3: DEATH STRANDING does not require PlayStation Plus subscription.  - The single player portion doesn't require ps+ unlike the multiplayer as mentioned above :| 

Online isn't free

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Statement 1: Paid-for PlayStation-Plus subscription required for online multiplayer. - This simply tells you that you will need PS+ if you want to play multiplayer.

Statement 2:  Sold Separately.  - you have to buy a ps+ sub to be able to play online

Statement 3: DEATH STRANDING does not require PlayStation Plus subscription.  - The single player portion doesn't require ps+ unlike the multiplayer as mentioned above :| 

Online isn't free

I can't tell if you're joking or not. I hope you are. :| 

Just now, Spicalicious said:

:| right back at ya

Read it again.

Thread title: "Death Stranding has gone gold; doesn't require PlayStation Plus for online"

Label: "DEATH STRANDING™ does not require PlayStation®Plus subscription"

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Read it again.

Thread title: "Death Stranding has gone gold; doesn't require PlayStation Plus for online"

No Spic is right, read it again.

It's saying you need PS+ for online multiplayer but you don't need it for the actual game itself i.e. not akin to Destiny where it's required to play period. 

This is quite clear.

• Paid for PlayStation Plus subscription required for online multiplayer (sold separately)
  • Death Stranding does not require a PlayStation Plus subscription
Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No Spic is right, read it again.

It's saying you need PS+ for online multiplayer but you don't need it for the actual game itself i.e. akin to Destiny where it's required to play period. 

You both have reading comprehension issues apparently. Once again, read the thread title and the supporting evidence. Here let me help you both by making the text bigger and throwing in some color.

You understand what is going on now? :snoop:

Edited by lynux3
Just now, lynux3 said:

You both have reading comprehension issues apparently. Once again, read the thread title and the supporting evidence. Here let me help you both by making the text bigger and throwing in some color.

No, because it does require PlayStation Plus for online multiplayer. No one is having reading comprehension issues here but yourself. 

• Paid for PlayStation Plus subscription required for online multiplayer (sold separately) [Required for online play]
  • Death Stranding does not require a PlayStation Plus subscription [Not required to play the game]
  • Upvote 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, because it does require PlayStation Plus for online multiplayer. No one is having reading comprehension issues here but yourself. 

• Paid for PlayStation Plus subscription required for online multiplayer (sold separately) [Required for online play]
  • Death Stranding does not require a PlayStation Plus subscription [Not required to play the game]

Jesus fucking Christ. :tom: 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said: