Mixer viewership down in Q3 despite Ninja's exclusivity deal (GamesIndustry.biz)

I actually read it, this thread is super misleading. Serious clickbaity trash I'd expect on Yahoo or something.

After experiencing the highest amount of watch time the platform has ever seen in Q2, Mixer has since undergone a 10.6% decrease in the total gaming hours watched on the platform. However, it’s important to note that yearly growth has more than doubled.

Total gaming hours streamed on the platform has increased by 188% this quarter, nearly tripling the number from 11.3M in Q2 to 32.6M in Q3. This large increase in hours streamed can likely be attributed to Ninja’s move to Mixer, perhaps giving others the courage to stream to other platforms as well.

The number of unique channels streaming on Mixer has doubled quarter over quarter from 1.95M in Q2 to 3.9M channels in Q3.

Mixer experienced a 40.8K average CCV this quarter, a decrease of 11.7% since Q2. This can likely be attributed to the significant increase in unique channels on the platform.

The average viewer per channel has decreased from 8.9 in Q2 to 2.7 in Q3. This can likely be attributed to the significant increase in unique channels on the platform.

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I actually read it, this thread is super misleading. Serious clickbaity trash I'd expect on Yahoo or something.

After experiencing the highest amount of watch time the platform has ever seen in Q2, Mixer has since undergone a 10.6% decrease in the total gaming hours watched on the platform. However, it’s important to note that yearly growth has more than doubled.

Total gaming hours streamed on the platform has increased by 188% this quarter, nearly tripling the number from 11.3M in Q2 to 32.6M in Q3. This large increase in hours streamed can likely be attributed to Ninja’s move to Mixer, perhaps giving others the courage to stream to other platforms as well.

The number of unique channels streaming on Mixer has doubled quarter over quarter from 1.95M in Q2 to 3.9M channels in Q3.

Mixer experienced a 40.8K average CCV this quarter, a decrease of 11.7% since Q2. This can likely be attributed to the significant increase in unique channels on the platform.

The average viewer per channel has decreased from 8.9 in Q2 to 2.7 in Q3. This can likely be attributed to the significant increase in unique channels on the platform.

TLDR

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The thread title says viewership was down in Q3.  You post this long as paragraph that says viewership was down in Q3 compared to Q2. :grimaceleft:

41 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't play dumb. 

Can you read? :interesting:

"Mixer has since undergone a 10.6% decrease in the total gaming hours watched on the platform" 

"The average viewer per channel has decreased from 8.9 in Q2 to 2.7 in Q3" 

"Mixer experienced a 40.8K average CCV this quarter, a decrease of 11.7% since Q2" 

The streaming hours increased... but the viewership dropped. 

Don't tell me you don't knw the difference between streamed hours and viewed hours? :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Can you read? :interesting:

"Mixer has since undergone a 10.6% decrease in the total gaming hours watched on the platform" 

"The average viewer per channel has decreased from 8.9 in Q2 to 2.7 in Q3" 

"Mixer experienced a 40.8K average CCV this quarter, a decrease of 11.7% since Q2" 

The streaming hours increased... but the viewership dropped. 

Don't tell me you don't knw the difference between streamed hours and viewed hours? :lawl:

You are a retard, a living, breathing enigma of stupidity.

The entire point of this thread was to conflate what they had done as some kind of stupid decision by focusing on a singularity while ignoring everything around it.

You're a fucking idiot and I despise you.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are a retard, a living, breathing enigma of stupidity.

The entire point of this thread was to conflate what they had done as some kind of stupid decision by focusing on a singularity while ignoring everything around it.

You're a fucking idiot and I despise you.

And Viewership still decreased.... that's the title of the thread. 

Did viewership decrease or not? :interesting: