Luigi's Mansion 3 previews are glowing - "the best Halloween game ever" "Best visuals on Switch bar NONE"

Looks utterly fantastic. Another high 80's-low 90's banger for Switch.

-Best graphics on Switch

-animations are unrivaled

-Challenging puzzles and engaging gameplay

-controls are spot on

:juggle:

Nintendo is getting exhausting, with its constant releases of top-tier games, and with such a game-heavy end of the year, you’ll definitely have some hard choices to make on what to play next. Luigi's Mansion 3 for Switch is a must. - Esquire

Luigi's Mansion 3 could be the best Switch game this year - MetroUK

There's more, but overall extremely positive. 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Yeah, committing return fraud is a great idea. :drake: 

as if anyone would care, the 16 year old making $9 an hour behind the return counter will just process it and go on with their lives.

I remember back in the day, a friend of mine retuned his banned Xbox 360 he used to pirate games back to Best Buy and got a new one. :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount N
3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

You buy a controller. Use it and return it, and just say it sucks. No fraud needed. 

Yea... but it's fucking tacky.  It's $60...  Are you that hard up money wise or do you just HAVE to play LM3 before your joycon comes back?  Like.. I don't get that shit.  That's literally not even worth the trouble of going out to buy one.. then using it, then having to package it back up and take it back.

Just buy the damn controller :drake: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... but it's fucking tacky.  It's $60...  Are you that hard up money wise or do you just HAVE to play LM3 before your joycon comes back?  Like.. I don't get that shit.  That's literally not even worth the trouble of going out to buy one.. then using it, then having to package it back up and take it back.

Better yet, just buy another pair of Joycons... you'll likely need those pieces of shit anyway when your other ones fuck up then you'll have another one to swap with.. and then when those ones fuck up, you can send them to get fixed, and so on and so on....

:hest: 

• Haha 1

The Pro Controller is so much better. The novelty of the Switch being portable wore off like a week after I got mine plus the fact that the joy-cons are complete garbage even if they're working perfectly. :drake: 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Actually, I have a relative with cancer and I’m paying their bills. So...money is a bit tight