The Verge “The Pixel 4 is an iPhone clone.” The Verge “The Pixel 4 is the best Android phone”

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The entire thread (per the title) is about copying Apple. Who copies more than SAMSUNG?

no one! :D 

Except the thread title is between iPhone 11 and a Pixel 4

You

just

got

busted

lying

.....again

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just checked the review again... and it still says the same thing..                                    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So why did you bring up Samsung? :D 

Earlier this year, Xiaomi took issue with press reports saying that it was essentially copying Apple’s Memoji when it began promoting its own Mimoji, with the names so similar that it even confused Xiaomi’s own staff at one point. In a delicious bit of irony, a Weibo user earlier this yearcaught Xiaomi using an actual Apple ad for Memoji to promote its Mimoji, which Xiaomi acknowledged as an inadvertent mistake.

LOL. I wish it was JUST Samsung and google copying g iPhone, but truth is.. it’s the entire Android market. Simply chasing Apple, LOL. 

80 ways Samsung copies Apple...as told by...wait for it, SAMSUNG. :mroff:

https://venturebeat.com/2012/08/08/samsung-apple-trial-comparison-document/

fucking knock offs! :D 

You literally diverted the entire thread to be Apple vs Samsung.

Wow, you are really bad at lying............almost Trump-like levels of bad.

The very evidence to debunk you is within your own posts.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You literally diverted the entire thread to be Apple vs Samsung.

Wow, you are really bad at lying............almost Trump-like levels of bad.

The very evidence to debunk you is within your own posts.

You just admitted you were the one to bring up Samsung. 

now, you’re doing anything but commenting on the 130+ document proving they copied nearly every aspect of the iPhone off Apple. 

i think there’s nothing left to be said. If you agree, don’t mention anything I just said. 

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

You just admitted you were the one to bring up Samsung. 

now, you’re doing anything but commenting on the 130+ document proving they copied nearly every aspect of the iPhone off Apple. 

i think there’s nothing left to be said. If you agree, don’t mention anything I just said. 

No, I brought up your post.

You were talking about a Xaomi company, and then went to bashing Samsung.

Its right there in your post, clear as day.

You lost on this one, clearly.

On 2019-10-25 at 12:15 AM, jehurey said:

And Verge just declared an android phone that's $200 cheaper to be as good as that?

Dayum.

And CNET basically says that Samsung is superior to Pixel 4, so that means its also superior to iPhone.

Of course, we already know that based on Gouko showing those app speed tests, and network speed tests, and me showing that durability test.

TKO:blessed:

:trump2:

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

:trump2:

First page of this very thread:

On 2019-10-24 at 7:44 PM, ghostz said:

It is mid tier. It is $700. 

the pro, is premium :love:

notice: they don’t say as good as iPhone, just the best android.

it’s worse than both versions of iphone. Buuuut,

better than the note 10 and GS10. Lol

If you wanted to blame the very first person who made the very first mention of anything Samsung-related. Congrats.

It was you. Checkmate.:trump:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

First page of this very thread:

If you wanted to blame the very first person who made the very first mention of anything Samsung-related. Congrats.

It was you. Checkmate.:trump:

That is relevant, as the pixel 4 is superior to both of them. Take it up with the verge, brah. 

24 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That is relevant, as the pixel 4 is superior to both of them. Take it up with the verge, brah. 

So you just lost the argument you made.

Thanks for coming clean on that.

The rest of the thread's topics have already been discussed..........this last argument was whether who was the one who brought up Samsung.

It was you. The end.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you just lost the argument you made.

Thanks for coming clean on that.

The rest of the thread's topics have already been discussed..........this last argument was whether who was the one who brought up Samsung.

It was you. The end.

Who brought up Samsung vs iPhone. I simply restated what was said in a the thread title. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Who brought up Samsung vs iPhone. I simply restated what was said in a the thread title. 

It is mid tier. It is $700. 

the pro, is premium :love:

notice: they don’t say as good as iPhone, just the best android.

it’s worse than both versions of iphone. Buuuut,

better than the note 10 and GS10. Lol

You did.

You ain't got to lie......the entire reason you came up with this thread was not to REALLY TALK about the Pixel. C'mon, who you foolin'?

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You did.

You ain't got to lie......the entire reason you came up with this thread was not to REALLY TALK about the Pixel. C'mon, who you foolin'?

I have long said the pixel is the best android device there is. Go ahead and search. If I had an android, it would be a pixel. 

True, the mates are great phones. This was before the Chinese spyware shit tho. Docked em. Still above Sammy tho. 

Your last sentence clearly shows that this entire thread was to just find a way to hate on Samsungs.

You literally typed the VERY thing that completely undermines your entire argument. lol

You're not foolin' anybody..........we know why you made this thread. You've lost this last argument.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your last sentence clearly shows that this entire thread was to just find a way to hate on Samsungs.

You literally typed the VERY thing that completely undermines your entire argument. lol

You're not foolin' anybody..........we know why you made this thread. You've lost this last argument.

I don’t need to fool anyone. Most review sites agree with me the Mate is one of the best Android lines. Outsells Samsungs premium phones as well. That’s right, Samsung’s premium sales are so bad even Huawei is beating them in that market. 

I see no issue with my statement, and in fact; would stand by it if they weren’t outted as malware. 

Edited by ghostz

I don’t need to fool anyone. Most review sites agree with me the Mate is one of the best Android lines. Outsells Samsungs premium phones as well. That’s right, Samsung’s premium sales are so bad even Huawei is beating them in that market. 

I see no issue with my statement, and in fact; would stand by it if they weren’t outted as malware. 

You just ran away from your pixel claim, and thought I would simply forget.

You can't even keep your bullshit straight.

All of those posts clearly goes to show that you are just a Samsung-hater.

You lost this last argument. There's no point in you pretending to double-down.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You just ran away from your pixel claim, and thought I would simply forget.

You can't even keep your bullshit straight.

All of those posts clearly goes to show that you are just a Samsung-hater.

You lost this last argument. There's no point in you pretending to double-down.

I put the pixel above Samsung regardless, which is what I claimed ITT. You proved my thoughts have been consistent. :love:

Sammy just gettin dropped lower and lower, lol. So, considering Mate 30 isn’t in USA, that leaves.........

wait for it

PIXEL as the best Android phone!