Please take a look at this

He does look like nemesis lol that's mean as fuck but he does .

Man I dont know about this.  I'd say I'd rather be dead than be like that , but I'm not in that situation . Hopefully he had friends and family that love him . Cant imagine that.  

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

ehhh yeah, especially at that age we have protocols to straight up deify his ass and make him king of the school.

if it was my class and i was responsible for him i would make sure the other tweens + teens considered him a god, and nothing less.

Sweet kid too, been trough hell. Many doctors wold have just opted to put him to rest.

remember that he goes to school with other blind people so they have no idea what he looks like.  He probably doesn't even know what he looks like since he's been blind since the accident  I don't think he even has hands to feel what his head or face looks like.  I wouldn't ask the other blind kids to treat him like a god.. They've had their own hardships.

Edited by Spicalicious
5 hours ago, JONBpc said:

He does look like nemesis lol that's mean as fuck but he does .

Man I dont know about this.  I'd say I'd rather be dead than be like that , but I'm not in that situation . Hopefully he had friends and family that love him . Cant imagine that.  

lol i was just pointing it out didn't mean to insult the little dude. but i think it looks badass, aside from the injuries and all

16 hours ago, Optimus Jim said:

He's lucky. He never has to buy a Halloween costume. 

I want to see his girlfriend because she's probably as ugly as him.

His nose looks like something from Captain America.

Last I heard we was dating your mother :reg: