Most pathetic “offended over blackface” award

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because it is a smile you fucking idiot, that doesn't make it racist, that doesn't make it blackface.

Psycho ass slave trading racism always on the mind leftists

Yes it clearly is blackface.

Nobody makes a smile design like that unless its A.) The Joker or B.) Blackface.

• Like 1
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it clearly is blackface.   Nobody makes a smile design like that unless its A.) The Joker or B.) Blackface.

Actually, it’s become an issue since trump came into office. I work in news, and racism is at its worst since he’s taken office. 

Let's be real here, the dial on racism hasn't moved one bit except downward . What's happened is our hyper sensitive retard culture is finding racism in anything and everything now even when it's not

People who aren't racist do because it never crossed their mind in the first place. 

Sorry.........pretending that you have the mentality of a pure, innocent 4 year old isn't going to work.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry.........pretending that you have the mentality of a pure, innocent 4 year old isn't going to work.

Yeah and that girl who did cosplay as an overwatch character is a blackface peddling racist as well.

You idiots can't see the forest for the trees.

Yeah and that girl who did cosplay as an overwatch character is a blackface peddling racist as well.

You idiots can't see the forest for the trees.

Congratulations on blowing your initial cover there, Einstein. lol

You're actively trying to "offset" racism with trying to declare leftists racists. You're not seeing the trees, either, bud.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Congratulations on blowing your initial cover there, Einstein. lol

You're actively trying to "offset" racism with trying to declare leftists racists. You're not seeing the trees, either, bud.

You people are extremely racist which underlines the entire point of my trees comment.

You're so wrapped up in trying to see racism in everything that you do even when it's not there. You're fucking psychos. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You people are extremely racist which underlines the entire point of my trees comment.

You're so wrapped up in trying to see racism in everything that you do even when it's not there. You're fucking psychos. 

Sorry, no one is buying what you are selling.  You only seem to fooling yourself.

I think you hate the fact of that black guy being right and getting his way.........which means, you are actually racist.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, no one is buying what you are selling.  You only seem to fooling yourself.

I think you hate the fact of that black guy being right and getting his way.........which means, you are actually racist.

No one needs to buy what I'm selling; it's reality. 

You're the people who dreamed up affirmative action and race relegated acceptance scores for the SAT.

You're racists. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No one needs to buy what I'm selling; it's reality. 

You're the people who dreamed up affirmative action and race relegated acceptance scores for the SAT.

You're racists. 

No, you're not selling reality.

You're the one trying to make false equivalencies where there are none.

Look how mad you are, you just keep on barking "you people".

See...........I'm DEMONSTRATING how you're racist. You, just keep on barking it in the hope that it just sticks.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you're not selling reality.

You're the one trying to make false equivalencies where there are none.

Look how mad you are, you just keep on barking "you people".

See...........I'm DEMONSTRATING how you're racist. You, just keep on barking it in the hope that it just sticks.

It's already stuck, YOU PEOPLE are the only ones who ever bring up race related to anything. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, it looks pretty damn trashy and ghetto.

I'm surprised a shit like that is sold on Amazon.

The thing is...people don’t give a shit until one cry baby makes a stink out of it. Then the NPCs follow. For all we know, that’s a Hialeah chonga’s mouth (Hispanic women who sport that look). Or some goth trash 

Edited by -GD-

It's already stuck, YOU PEOPLE are the only ones who ever bring up race related to anything. 

The part about racism is that the racist will get so mad that they resort to petty actions, because they're only really trying to make themselves feel better.

You're no longer talking to me..........you're literally typing that stuff out loud for yourself. LOL

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The part about racism is that the racist will get so mad that they resort to petty actions, because they're only really trying to make themselves feel better.

You're no longer talking to me..........you're literally typing that stuff out loud for yourself. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm not talking to you, I'm talking at you. 

You people see race in everything, you strive to keep racism alive. 

Tropic thunder had a white dude in black face. I don’t recall any backlash. Then, I saw a bunch of dudes rocking that look for Halloween in 2008. Nobody gave a fuck then either. I’m against legit racism, but people offended over a dumb shirt need to lighten the fuck up.  

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

The thing is...people don’t give a shit until one cry baby makes a stink out of it. Then the NPCs follow. For all we know, that’s a Hialeah chonga’s mouth (Hispanic women who sport that look). Or some goth trash 

But you're establishing the logic that "if nobody noticed it.........then its not racist"

DO you know WHY racists trying to do things in a subversing way? Like say a t-shirt where the letters are meant to look like teeth surrounded by red lips at a certain distance?

Now you think its silly...........but we know for a fact that actual racists do attempt that stuff.

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

Tropic thunder had a white dude in black face. I don’t recall any backlash. Then, I saw a bunch of dudes rocking that look for Halloween in 2008. Nobody gave a fuck then either. I’m against legit racism, but people offended over a dumb shirt need to lighten the fuck up.  

Welcome to post Obama offended culture, everything is racist, everything is offensive, everyone is a bigot and we're all facists. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Welcome to post Obama offended culture, everything is racist, everything is offensive, everyone is bigot and we're all facists. 

Actually, it’s become an issue since trump came into office. I work in news, and racism is at its worst since he’s taken office. 

• Upvote 1