Most pathetic “offended over blackface” award

Just now, ghostz said:

I actually didn’t say this, Jerry did. He said if you’re not doing it to mock, it’s not racist. 

Dyno and you paraphrased the idea this wouldn't bother you as a white person. Because you're less attune to your own ethnocentrism. I found it ironic.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it clearly is blackface.   Nobody makes a smile design like that unless its A.) The Joker or B.) Blackface.

Actually, it’s become an issue since trump came into office. I work in news, and racism is at its worst since he’s taken office. 

Let's be real here, the dial on racism hasn't moved one bit except downward . What's happened is our hyper sensitive retard culture is finding racism in anything and everything now even when it's not

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Again, you left nothing to interpret. It was very simple and a straight forward post. 

now, you’re trying to back out of it. I don’t know why. 

No, we can clearly see your attempt to MIS-interpret, and you were doing it on purpose.

Nope, I'm trying to go back to my post................now which of us DOESN'T want to go back to those words?

Me or You?

The one who would be a racist would be the one not wanting to go back to my post. Right?:reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, we can clearly see your attempt to MIS-interpret, and you were doing it on purpose.

Nope, I'm trying to go back to my post................now which of us DOESN'T want to go back to those words?

Me or You?

The one who would be a racist would be the one not wanting to go back to my post. Right?:reg:

Can’t misinterpret something that doesn’t have room for interpretation. Why are you backing out of your own words.....now?

Just now, ghostz said:

Can’t misinterpret something that doesn’t have room for interpretation. Why are you backing out of your own words.....now?

Which is why you outright lied about it and starting putting words that I didn't say.

Like "intent"

Now................did you do that? Ghost?

Did you start putting words that I literally DID NOT type in my original post?

Yes or No?

Just now, jehurey said:

Which is why you outright lied about it and starting putting words that I didn't say.

Like "intent"

Now................did you do that? Ghost?

Did you start putting words that I literally DID NOT type in my original post?

Yes or No?

You’re now arguing semantics. You know what you said, Jerry. Can’t squirm out of this one now. We won’t let you. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You’re now arguing semantics. You know what you said, Jerry. Can’t squirm out of this one now. We won’t let you. 

No............you literally tried to put words that I didn't type?

Correct? Yes or No?

If you can't answer this simple question, then you must be trying to mislead.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Jerry is so retarded lol, mocking is a negative intended action...

Mocking has intent, it is intent.

Except I didn't say that "having no intent" was the grounds to do blackface.

I only gave ONE SPECIFIC REASON for implementing blackface in the sentence prior to that.

Ghosts tried to PRETEND he didn't read the previous sentence, and PRETENDED that the only rule was just the second sentence.

When that wasn't the case.

Just now, ghostz said:

Hes staling hard after being called out on it. You can tell, too lol. “Show me where I LITERALLY said “intent!” “I said mock, not intent!!!!🤬🤬🤬

Sorry, Dynocrap isn't going to help you get out of this.

Let's go back to my post, okay?

You agree with me........let's review it.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

You're sending the message that DOING such a thing is stupid.

You're not using that thing to MOCK SOMETHING ELSE.

Do you understand that?

If you’re not doing it to mock, it’s not racist. Loud and clear. Not sure how else this can be taken, Jerry. 

Just now, ghostz said:

It was just posted...and you saw it. :D 

Nope, you tried misleading again.

So here the actual post:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

You're sending the message that DOING such a thing is stupid.

You're not using that thing to MOCK SOMETHING ELSE.

Do you understand that?

The first sentence is explain the ONLY REASON for why one could wear blackface.

Notice how that sentence comes first................that's it. it limits it to ONE SCENARIO, and no other scenarios.

The next sentence is merely elaborating the condition of the first sentence. If you are not doing blackface to send the message that the person doing blackface is a stupid or horrible person..............then what that means is that the blackface is mocking something else.

And that "something else" is black people and black culture.

There you go. What I typed was VERY NARROW in scope. And you tried to mis-interpret it by giving it a LARGE SCOPE.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I’m just not insecure and couldn’t care less. 

You also whyte so racial attacks sound stupid to you automatic and it has no history to you. They don't belong in proffesional settings though. Again, you are proving my point. Of course you don't care and don't relate the big deal with racial bigotry. 

7 hours ago, kokujin said:

You also whyte so racial attacks sound stupid to you automatic and it has no history to you. They don't belong in proffesional settings though. Again, you are proving my point. Of course you don't care and don't relate the big deal with racial bigotry. 

Racial “attacks” are words. No words (that don’t involve money) trigger me