Most pathetic “offended over blackface” award

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it clearly is blackface.   Nobody makes a smile design like that unless its A.) The Joker or B.) Blackface.

Actually, it’s become an issue since trump came into office. I work in news, and racism is at its worst since he’s taken office. 

Let's be real here, the dial on racism hasn't moved one bit except downward . What's happened is our hyper sensitive retard culture is finding racism in anything and everything now even when it's not

21 minutes ago, -GD- said:

But if it was a smile, would it be racist? 

The OP image appears racist because it seems obvious the intentions behind it.  There's purposeful ambiguity to whether or not it's actually a mouth and teeth.. It's meant to be a slight.  If they actually had an obvious looking smile which the character apparently does often... plus his name incorporated into a logo which obviously wasn't using the rest of the shirt as a representation of "the face" then I don't think it would be an issue.

The biting lip logo has no racial connotations behind it... it's stupid to try to use a shirt like that as if to say "So red mouth+white teeth+black shirt = automatic racism?"... that's just bullshit.

Edited by Remij_

It's the colors . If the background and font were different colors nobody would care .

But if you look at that shirt at a glance you might just think it's a logo . But if you really look at it .....its pretty clear .

Probably just a wwe skit anyway .

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The OP image appears racist because it seems obvious the intentions behind it.  There's purposeful ambiguity to whether or not it's actually a mouth and teeth.. It's meant to be a slight.  If they actually had an obvious looking smile which the character apparently does often... plus his name incorporated into a logo which obviously wasn't using the rest of the shirt as a representation of "the face" then I don't think it would be an issue.

The biting lip logo has no racial connotations behind it... it's stupid to try to use a shirt like that as if to say "So red mouth+white teeth+black shirt = automatic racism?"... that's just bullshit.

Tell me, if the shirt designer simply tried to make a Rolling Stones look alike logo without thinking its racist, and someone else sees it and the first thing they think of is “racism”

who’s the real racist?

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Tell me, if the shirt designer simply tried to make a Rolling Stones look alike logo without thinking its racist, and someone else sees it and the first thing they think of is “racism”

who’s the real racist?

Tell me... if the shirt designer wanted to make a shirt, purposefully using the blackface stereotype, but was trying to hide it behind the guise of appearing just "as a black shirt with a mouth and teeth on it"... what would it look like?

It would look like the shirt in the OP :francis: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Tell me... if the shirt designer wanted to make a shirt, purposefully using the blackface stereotype, but was trying to hide it behind the guise of appearing just "as a black shirt with a mouth and teeth on it"... what would it look like?

The only people seeing racism in any of this shit are racists themselves, to normal people it's just some lips and text as teeth. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Then the shirt would still be on sale, If that was the intent. 

I love how people are purposely trying to play dumb that they don't understand a logo on a black t-shirt............and a t-shirt whose logo was clearly designed to look like a stereotypical blackface smile on a black t-shirt.

Apparently, WWE has replace the shirt with a SpaceJam cartoony logo, which is hilarious because its lame.

But its telling, the only shirt color option on that page are two different types of black

https://customtees.wwe.com/products/jordan-myles-unisex-t-shirt?variant=30102800826473

So, yeah if he had that logo that clearly looked like a smile, and the only shirt options were black, then it clearly looks bad.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only people seeing racism in any of this shit are racists themselves, to normal people it's just some lips and text as teeth. 

Explain to me why the whole curves upwards like a smile?

I just want to see how stupid you want to pretend to be in this thread.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Lmao if you cant see a difference between this shit and the stones logo.

Exactly.  These guys are just being dumb as fuck...

I totally get that people are over-sensitive these days... It's just a shirt right?  Well... a shirt that is associated with my brand an a "logo" representing me... regardless of the intent behind it, can easily be seen as representing blackface... and I wouldn't be down with that at all if I was a black person.

So... 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No... that's simply not true.

Dude, it's obviously a low key jab at the dude. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Explain to me why the whole curves upwards like a smile?

I just want to see how stupid you want to pretend to be in this thread.

Because it is a smile you fucking idiot, that doesn't make it racist, that doesn't make it blackface.

Psycho ass slave trading racism always on the mind leftists